Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

oh my, i think we can see your schlong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
#francofight

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Bolow posted:

what the gently caress I expected franco to look way more swarthy than that

no offense, but how did you reach that conclusion?

he's probably a spanish manlover.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

a starwar betamax posted:

Franco.. franco... this may kjust be a joke to you... and you think you can laugh it off from your ivory tower and just fiddle away on your electric guitars while gbs burns like nemo did in rome in the old bad times..... but you can not do this now... i will not let you

GBS IS BURTNING fronco.... and I am fanning the flames. also i am holding the matches.

I am dead serious about this franco. I am committed to this like i have never been committed to anything before. You must accept. we must fight. our sweat blood and tears can heal this forum.

join me franco. accept the challenge.

write this on a piece of paper and mail it to franco.

goon love is the best love.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

another successful goon project!

And this time no Christmas was cancelled.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

TOILETLORD posted:

sorry i was raised catholic women are to be subjugated by getting impregnated not hit.

I guess you didn't grow up in a traditional Irish working class neighborhood?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

times up franco.

pathetic

franco will be back, he's probably out shopping for a slim-fit wrestling singlet.

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/ZvenJVF.jpg:nws:

• Locked thread