Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
:stare: I do not want to be GBS ik anymore..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

you irl posted:

someone describe the video im not gonna watch some gay mod on mod sex tape

What the... it's the OP who made the video.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

it's real

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
GBS Project: Kickstart a plane ticket to Syria for a starwar betamax.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Spanish Manlove posted:

in the true theme of GBS lately with you terrible nerds:

:stare: yo..//..

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

we better see some chairs over heads, and then smashed down onto heads, in syria

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Real talk.. I told Franco he should step up to the challenge, that I thought he would be able to fight him no problem.. but now?? This got too intense for me.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

drat.. will Franco show us the fighting moves up his sleeve?

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Did Franco post his fight training

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

[tugs collar] poo poo is heating fhe gently caress Up.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
I sit in a hyperbolic training chamber of just white noise constantly and I've ascended to GBS Moderatorship. Sometimes extracts of the audiobook version of Mein Kampf play.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Vengarr posted:

Keys to Victory Sponsored by Bleacher Report

A Starwar Betamax

--We all know that Starwar Betamax will come out looking to dominate the tempo. He's been chomping at the bit since the fight was first announced. However, if Spanish Manlove manages to withstand the early storm, the real question will be whether he can maintain that frenetic energy over the course of a full fight. Leaked footage from his training camp psyched up his fans, as a hurricane of fists tore a helpless pillow to shreds. It was good theater, but Spanish Manlove will put up a stiffer fight than a pillow. Probably.

--Speaking of energy, it will be interesting to see how the two fighters' posting styles translate to martial arts. Starwar Betamax is a fiery user with a strong record and a recent history of earth-shattering posts; however, he loses out in both age and Posts Per Day (PPD) to the more-experienced Spanish Manlove.

--The choice of venue is going to be huge in deciding the outcome. Early signs from the Franco camp suggested Syria as the battleground, clearly Spanish Manlove's home turf; however, the buzz lately has been about Doobie's Dog House, ostensibly neutral ground but easier for Starwar's devoted fanbase to travel to. Watch this area closely.

Spanish Manlove

--The key for Spanish Manlove is going to be patience. If he comes out trying to match Starwar Betamax punch-for-punch, he is clearly going to be overwhelmed. That's where the cool decisiveness of an experienced moderator is going to be huge. The goal for Spanish Manlove is going to be to hang tough, take his shots when he can, and wait for an opportunity to land a huge counter-punch. If he lands one of those big right hands, Starwar Betamax will be gone for much longer than 6 hours.

--Still, Spanish Manlove cannot afford to be too defensive. An aggressor like Starwar Betamax will happily feast if Spanish Manlove tries to turtle up, so a level of calculated aggression will be key. After initial reluctance to take on the fight, recent leaks from the Franco camp have shown an increasing willingness to take Starwar Betamax head-on. The song-and-dance routine has a purpose: Spanish Manlove must show that he cannot be intimidated.

--One aspect I haven't seen addressed is the choice of referee. Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka obviously has a history in the ring as both a writer and a fighter, and would be the obvious choice, but it is possible A Starwar Betamax will veto the choice as being potentially biased in favor of his protege, Spanish Manlove. The celebrity choice, and my preferred dark horse candidate, is guest moderator I AM BRAWW. He has the flair needed to accentuate such a massive event, and has a history of not being overwhelmed by the spotlight. My two cents.

--Submitted by Mike Tanier

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

I will buy plat for the first goon to piledrive psyopmonkey into a table

i'll throw in buying archives for whoever

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Franco is gonna get "murked" :cripes: ..

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

FrancoFish posted:

What did I even do im not even a mod

lol'd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
drat.. SWBM won by time-out.

• Locked thread