Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

I think Franco is pretty alright, but I would still like to see him get beaten up by a big nerd.

If he doesn't accept your challenge, it will be impossible for him to probate you ever without looking like a wuss, so you just won a ticket for reckless behavior.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Inspector_666 posted:

As somebody whose name shows up as a mod of Gibbs, I'm not sure I like this.

It had to end like this. GBS 3.0 - Beyond Thunderdome is the last and final permutation of GBS. I'll see you all in hell, goons. :unsmigghh:

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Franco turned out to be pretty cute, but he doesn't look like he can lift many chairs. I'm a little worried for him.

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

a starwar betamax posted:

hmm... left handed i see.... ill take that into account

Southpaw vs Furrypaw

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

BONGHITZ posted:

i just got off the horn with doob, he will sell dogs at the fight

Real frog dogs, Doobie can see the future and he's been waiting for this moment all along.

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

I think we all know who's wearing the Powerglove in this epic conflict.

it's starwar betamax

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Dexters Secret posted:

starwars betamax has got the brawn, but i have it on good authority that Franco's got the brains

Leaking out his ears soon, most likely!

That last training video was intense. I want to see SW betamax training by eating raw eggs, but instead of cracking them in a glass, he just puts them in his mouth and crunches down and chews, growling and slobbering at the camera, never breaking eye contact.

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Spanish Manlove posted:

But you guys already have a doobie thread, where you can also talk about gamergate, ulillillia, star citizen, dayz, the xbox 1, israel, and any other thing you want!

lol I never noticed that you combined them all, that is amazing.

I guess my brain shuts off when I see any of those words and I don't read the thread title. Which is the angriest subset of goons about the merger?

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

this goon fight will be our generation's moon landing

poo poo that didn't happen?

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

FrancoFish posted:

What did I even do im not even a mod

Ralp should make this guy a mod, and send in a ringer. We get to see a "mod" get pummeled, but Spanish Manlove gets to keep his pretty face. :blush:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

brb... heading out for a late night 5 mile run.... what are YOU doing franco,,,,,?

Helicoptering. No he ain't up in the air!

You better practice running backwards boy, he ready for you.

• Locked thread