Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
i have a crush on lurkers, and when they post im filled with a warm buzzing happiness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEExCEE

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Oct 27, 2014

GEExCEE

coul dmy friend, hte mod i am he, delete the post above so I can get a good snype? thanks

heard u like girls

does anyone have the smilie helper resource anywhere?

SIDS Vicious

Humans Among Us posted:

does anyone have the smilie helper resource anywhere?

https://gist.github.com/eclecto/10736793/raw/ac03b775ae182bdd4d95c76d3e15bf258e8089cf/sa-smilie-helper.user.js

heard u like girls

that was lighnting fast :pilot:

SIDS Vicious

i aim to please :)

Wertjoe

Recently went back to lurking. No posting for this guy!

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
just a friendly reminder: don't kill yourself, no matter how badly you want to! if you do you can't post in byob anymore!

Butt Frosted Cake

could one of the iks get rid of my gangtag? its not mine and its about time i should return it

WindmillSlayer

Butt Frosted Cake posted:

could one of the iks get rid of my gangtag? its not mine and its about time i should return it

f*cking...

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

i am he posted:

hey lurkers.. i dare you to post in this thread..

k, hi?

City of Glompton

Hi :henget:

FluffieDuckie

Lock posted:

k, hi?

whoa! hey dude welcome! feel free to post if you want. we don't bite. well most of us don't. watch out for angry fish and the teeth. but the rest of us are good.

Lock

oh shiit social interaction

help

City of Glompton

Lock posted:

oh shiit social interaction

help

Don't worry bb your fitting in perfectly

i am he

hello lock, welcome. what's up?

cuntman.net

Lock posted:

k, hi?

ive seen that av around..

Lock

hello, nothin much, just workpostin and expanding my forum horizons. itsa beautiful day. you?

Sleepy Owl posted:

ive seen that av around..

Steamgoon?

Matoi Ryuko

Lock posted:

hello, nothin much, just workpostin and expanding my forum horizons. itsa beautiful day. you?

Steamgoon?

Your avatar is freakin' trippy!! :lsd:

cuntman.net

Lock posted:

Steamgoon?

i dont remember but i did wonder what za warudo meant for a long time

tao of lmao

Lock posted:

k, hi?

huge locke fan over here. when he stood up in the pilot episode, i drat near lost my mind!

GEExCEE

Lock

wth posted:

huge locke fan over here. when he stood up in the pilot episode, i drat near lost my mind!

i'm sorry to have misled you, that wasn't me, hate to dissapoint you jst after meeting

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Your avatar is freakin' trippy!! :lsd:

oh my god an anime is talking to me, I knew you were real (ty :11tea:)

alnilam

posting in an locke thread

heard u like girls

hii lock whatsup

A Tin Of Beans

lock if you are posting from work please come hang out with work crew, if you want. you dont have to if you dont want to but we are a highly trained squadron of work posters and kid i thin k you got what it takes

actually this is an invitation for any jobhavers and also non-jobhavers i hope i am not overstepping my bounds in saying this

Lock

quick question - is posting w/work crew allowed outside of working hours

FluffieDuckie

Lock posted:

quick question - is posting w/work crew allowed outside of working hours

yep. i post there all day long and i don't even have a job :shrug: they're p chill over there

tao of lmao

Lock posted:

i'm sorry to have misled you, that wasn't me, hate to dissapoint you jst after meeting

mods?

Eye of Widesauron

Greetings old BYOB friends!

City of Glompton

Widestancer posted:

hello! :ghost:

GEExCEE

eyh widestancer - LoL or DoTA?

Eye of Widesauron

:ghost: yay!

GEExCEE

Did You Know: in Yoshio Sakamoto's original ending to Metroid, after she defeats the space pirates and defeats Mother Brain, Samus pop da pussy?

ulvir

mods, please get this, TIA

Salmiakki posted:

:moomins: !!!!

Salmiakki

ulvir posted:

mods, please get this, TIA

bog pixie

Widestancer posted:

hi widestancer

Ace of Baes