Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious

i like your post duckie, i tried to click a like button but there doesnt seem to be one so i needed to post this post for you to know i like your post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

zen dudeism has yet to log back into steam for even a minute since his suicidal claims, i fear he has actually died

SIDS Vicious

Humans Among Us posted:

does anyone have the smilie helper resource anywhere?

https://gist.github.com/eclecto/10736793/raw/ac03b775ae182bdd4d95c76d3e15bf258e8089cf/sa-smilie-helper.user.js

SIDS Vicious

i aim to please :)

SIDS Vicious

im gomna be a lurker from now on

SIDS Vicious

welcome new dudes to the chillest subforum online

SIDS Vicious

alnilam posted:

Can someone post the gif of sid with a bong on the stairs

please

SIDS Vicious

holy gently caress alnilam i dont even care about getting kicked out of my house any more

wow that was an old sig lol
chec k out my drawings the sidsons :)

SIDS Vicious

Qwerinty posted:

Sid I am pretty sure it is a homage to a classic image and not a slight against you.

i fuckign love it

SIDS Vicious

went and looked at a room for rent yesterday and got it, and its in a nice quiet house and i wont have to deal with children in any capacity until i have my own, plus fiona is allowed to stay over whenever, so things are good now, thanks dude! next step, find a real job

SIDS Vicious

theyre yellow as fuckkkk

SIDS Vicious

oh my god

SIDS Vicious

alnilam posted:

congrats :love: good luck finding job

thanks dude i swear im going to buy those nes games one day

SIDS Vicious

there is no internet in my now home yet please send help

SIDS Vicious

dogcrash truther posted:

what are you talking about that's the best possible thing for you and your life. never get internet

actually I use the internet for a lot of things beyond SA and very rarely use SA any more I just can't really speak to any of my loved ones without the internet and it's hellish lol

SIDS Vicious

Humans Among Us posted:

ohno.. are you posting this from the library?

Tim Hortons

SIDS Vicious

hey guys I got the internet well bye again

SIDS Vicious

just make a thread that threatens to ban any lurkers who dont post immediately i bet the fear of mod will bet the people posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

guys remember that lady who used to post here all the time, uh, fuzzygoosie?

• Locked thread