Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
"you care about your family"
huh that doesn't sound right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Can someone help me find the episode/clip where Steve rushes into the kitchen where Francine is there (I think drinking?), he compl,ains about something in his life being terrible, hten runs off again,

Francine pauses for a beat then says,
"Why the gently caress is he telling me?"

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Why is he always telling me where he's going?

I think that one is the monorail episode.

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

I don't care for Reginald.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

Well, good thing he's in like, six episodes tops.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Mx. posted:

I may be stupid

Good, now when your Memento style amnesia starts acting up you'll be able to recall what matters most in life which is Francine and her opinions on Muppet movies.

Muppet Treasure Island really is fantastic, I'd argue it's the best Muppet movie ever made post Jim Henson's death-wait, no I just remembered The Muppet Christmas Carol movie exists, that's the best Muppet thing ever made that didn't involve Jim Henson (R.I.P., rest in puppets). Muppet Treasure Island is a close second though.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Muppet Treasure island is better because it's more fun

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Good, now when your Memento style amnesia starts acting up you'll be able to recall what matters most in life which is Francine and her opinions on Muppet movies.

Muppet Treasure Island really is fantastic, I'd argue it's the best Muppet movie ever made post Jim Henson's death-wait, no I just remembered The Muppet Christmas Carol movie exists, that's the best Muppet thing ever made that didn't involve Jim Henson (R.I.P., rest in puppets). Muppet Treasure Island is a close second though.

None of those things exists. Those must be from an alternate timeline. My favorite is Muppets remember the Alamo and Muppets film the moon landing.
Honestly, none of them are actually good.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

FireWorksWell posted:

Well, good thing he's in like, six episodes tops.

I think he's a background character or just hidden more than he speaks.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

My wife! My wife, Fondue! No, Fondine! Francine! I remember Francine, and, oh, how she loved her fondue!

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Sometimes you work for the CIA

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

https://x.com/xhdxyorange/status/1781649003257675952

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Wow they really nailed francine's mannerisms

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

You got Roguuu'd.

Every drat time! *handed note* What is this?

Reaaal life.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Nine eleven to nine twelve... Think about 9/11.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

https://x.com/phobilistic/status/1781691091609166104

Sinbad's Sex Tape
Mar 21, 2004
Stuck in a giant clam
Did we land Francine ice?

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

I never realized how long of a period Jeff is gone for in the early episodes.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Yeah there's that stretch where they're broken up and he's just gone from the show.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

Jeff Fischer has been in less than half of the episodes.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Old Doggy Bastard posted:

I never realized how long of a period Jeff is gone for in the early episodes.

Yeah it's pretty odd in retrospect.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e4dgMUljwc

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I think he has to have been in more than half by now. Like what season did he and Hayley get married in again.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

They get married in the season six opener but then they're gone for a stretch of episodes and even after they move back in they're still sometimes just missing. Also Jeff spent something like two years in space.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Good the less Jeff the better turning off notifications

Ravenson
Feb 23, 2024

Likes writing desks but isn't like one.

The Chad Jihad posted:

Good the less Jeff the better turning off notifications

Shame, as your opinion is so extreme that I'd love to hear more about it, if only so I can know exactly what's wrong with you.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Ravenson posted:

Shame, as your opinion is so extreme that I'd love to hear more about it, if only so I can know exactly what's wrong with you.

Very well, for me Jeff is kind of a Lucky from KoTH character; certainly has been in good eps and been funny at times, but overall a big lame suck that drags other characters down. At least with AD the writers are willing to make Jeff suffer so I can laugh at him crying that Haley is going to cuck him with the weekend and so on

:hai:

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Lucky justified himself with the rolling baby, and Jeff justified himself with that monster rip he took.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Mx. posted:

I may be stupid

hell yeah. Keep us updated as you add more

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Heh and last night just got to the episode with Jeff and Sinbad on the alien spaceship

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The Wrestler is generally a fun episode, except for some reason they have multiple child rape jokes where the entire joke is just "one of the teachers is molesting students and nobody does anything about it."

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

muscles like this! posted:

The Wrestler is generally a fun episode, except for some reason they have multiple child rape jokes where the entire joke is just "one of the teachers is molesting students and nobody does anything about it."

Yeah, they bring that coach back for the "Roger poses as Steve" episode too. Though at least he gets some comeuppance there.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The problem is there's no real joke in those scenes, just that the coach has sex with children who are clearly unwilling.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
"Quit it, Francine, don't spray that crap near me, it's poison!"

"But it's lemon scented, it's got vitamin C!"

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
“Would you excuse us?”

“I'll just mosey on over to the men's room, and see if I can't find a willing foreigner to help me check the sturdiness of the diaper change table.”

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

The CIA, huh? Lucky for you, I slap uglies with a guy who works there.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
If the world discovered the CIA was cloning things, they'd shut us down for playing god. You know who else played god? George Burns. And he's dead!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Was it AD who had a doctor who had a schtick where he was trying to be funny and jumped out a window that was on the ground floor? It was either it or FG but I remember it being amusing so much more likely AD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

ALLAH! MU'AMMAR! LIBYA WA BAS!

Milo and POTUS posted:

Was it AD who had a doctor who had a schtick where he was trying to be funny and jumped out a window that was on the ground floor? It was either it or FG but I remember it being amusing so much more likely AD

yeah it was from american dad, just saw it. want to say the episode where francine wishes for stan to be more dependent on her?