Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
The baseballs going through a guy's face rules, tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Zero One posted:

Criss-Cross Applesauce into the broken leg spearing Yao Ming with the bone is always too gross for me.

Its such an amazing gag but I always flinch when I see it. And then the dragging..... *shivers*

Levin
Jun 28, 2005

The_Doctor posted:

…is Chad gonna be ok?

Sweeps is dead!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Levin posted:

Sweeps is dead!

I never gave you my belt.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Zero One posted:

Criss-Cross Applesauce into the broken leg spearing Yao Ming with the bone is always too gross for me.

That probably got the hardest laugh from me of maybe anything the first time it came up. I was just not expecting it at all. It makes me cringe hard. Same as when Stan breaks his leg doing parkour and the dog starts biting it

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Zero One posted:

Finals, Hayley!

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

RC Cola posted:

That probably got the hardest laugh from me of maybe anything the first time it came up. I was just not expecting it at all. It makes me cringe hard. Same as when Stan breaks his leg doing parkour and the dog starts biting it

Just gonna sit down, catch my breath, go into shock, and meet ya at the tiki bar.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Compound fracture feels good after a workout huh? Nice to air out the bones a little.

That's not your bone silly! Who's a silly boy? *screams*

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
It's okay, he's friendly.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

limp_cheese posted:

Compound fracture feels good after a workout huh? Nice to air out the bones a little.

That's not your bone silly! Who's a silly boy? *screams*

Oh yeah, that one makes me wince.

Also, reanimated Kisses.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

MisterDuck posted:

I don’t like that episode very much but it does have one of my favorite jokes in the whole series:

“Right now it’s called Oedipus Rox. Because the school board wouldn’t let me call it MOTHERFUCKER!”

having rewatched it recently this had me creased up for ages

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

The_Doctor posted:

Oh yeah, that one makes me wince.

Also, reanimated Kisses.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

The trailer unit is just the cruelest reveal

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

I've gotta quit these. And these. But I can't.

I've got too much of my dad in me.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I'm gonna call it... a Brief History of Fine

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Brawnfire posted:

The trailer unit is just the cruelest reveal

lol at the turkey leg

MisterDuck
Feb 27, 2013
Look deep into his eyes, which are now his balls.

Levin
Jun 28, 2005

MisterDuck posted:

Look deep into his eyes, which are now his balls.

Do you know the difference between a government bond and a man? The bond matures.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
That's barge talk!

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

cant cook creole bream posted:

That's barge talk!

Hey, Franny! How was the barge?

Honestly? Pretty great.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

This is the only episode I can't rewatch. Except for the cat pirates.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lol at both stan and Francine in different episodes telling the CIA psychologist they remember him dying in different ways

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Levin posted:

Do you know the difference between a government bond and a man? The bond matures.

"Wow guys, what we all just did was great. We should write a song about it. What was her name, Eileen?"

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Jose posted:

Lol at both stan and Francine in different episodes telling the CIA psychologist they remember him dying in different ways

I remember Stan going to him and asking the secretary if he was alive this week.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Mar 10, 2024

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

His deaths were dreams, that should not be discussed in the daytime.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Jeanie Gold would help me kick your rear end, because she knows that Steampunk ISN'T FUTURE!

It's an alternate timeline, where technology developed differently, YOU PIECE OF poo poo!

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

JethroMcB posted:

Jeanie Gold would help me kick your rear end, because she knows that Steampunk ISN'T FUTURE!

It's an alternate timeline, where technology developed differently, YOU PIECE OF poo poo!

That exchange has been stuck in my head for so long. The delivery and them attacking each other is just perfect.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
"Some say that was the end of Klaus' story. Some say it was just the beginning. No one ever says it was the middle."

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Having seen Alan tudyk in the credits a bunch recently I was curious who he voiced and it includes at least Dr Calgary and rogu

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Billy! Get our guest a LaCroix!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

I dOn'T hAAAve x-rAy VISiOn!!!

Yes you do, BILLY!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Oh BILLY, you make me sooo ANGRY!

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Just loling remembering stanforatu

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

"i did not care for the godfather"

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

ALLAH! MU'AMMAR! LIBYA WA BAS!

Dongicus posted:

"i did not care for the godfather"

".....and if i had to pick a side in WW2, i'd have to go with my boys, the axis powers"
"Hey buddy, you and that fascist are on the kiss-cam! Show 'em what you got!"

Ardent Communist fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Mar 15, 2024

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
No no no no no no
- Cleveland

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

Ardent Communist posted:

".....and if i had to pick a side in WW2, i'd have to go with my boys, the axis powers"

I always try to show this quote to my friends but there isn't an easy way to pull it up and when I do get it up they don't seem to notice the funny part.

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

ALLAH! MU'AMMAR! LIBYA WA BAS!

Alxprit posted:

I always try to show this quote to my friends but there isn't an easy way to pull it up and when I do get it up they don't seem to notice the funny part.

yeah, i just rewatched this clip and it's a bit long, but her saying her favourite search engine is lykos and stan just being flabbergasted adds to the moment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFKO3Nh5SMM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

Jose posted:

Having seen Alan tudyk in the credits a bunch recently I was curious who he voiced and it includes at least Dr Calgary and rogu

Dee Bradley Baker voices Rogu.

It blows my mind that Billy is voiced by Kevin Micheal Richardson.