Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

Looks like I just picked a whole bouquet of oopsie daisies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

FireWorksWell posted:

Looks like I just picked a whole bouquet of oopsie daisies.

My literal favorite line. I use it in rl

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Sammus posted:

Raptures Delight was just on TV. It’s still a 10/10 of an episode. Every one of Anti’s lines is pure gold, and the poor craftsman gag is brilliant.

I didn't catch the name of the bar the first time.

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

Me and my wife began our watch of all of American Dad from the beginning. It's interesting how you can see the show's more absurdist roots way back in season one.

Just a short 72 episodes more until it's in glorious 16:9 high definition starts.

RC Cola posted:

My literal favorite line. I use it in rl

Same. If I ever beat me to saying it I would be happy.

Old Doggy Bastard fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Apr 1, 2024

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Two eggs one over easy, one over medium; three sausage links, a cup of cottage cheese with a drizzle of honey, a fruit cup, unless it’s mostly honeydew, in which case skip it and make it half a grapefruit. A glass of whole milk over ice, and a side of toast barely browned, closer to bread than toast, I’m not joking, with as many local jams as you have in stock. Oh, and a Bloody Mary.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Excuse me, is SMUCKERS produced locally!?

No,

It is not.

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

I used to joke with my now wife when visiting my parents that "I'm pretty sure I asked for pecan sandies" when my mother brought home groceries.

Then one day, unaware of the joke, she bought them thinking I was serious.

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

Did you like em?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Pecan Sandies are a decent cookie. Crunchy pecan, smooth butter cookie, what's not to like?

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Zero One posted:

Two eggs one over easy, one over medium; three sausage links, a cup of cottage cheese with a drizzle of honey, a fruit cup, unless it’s mostly honeydew, in which case skip it and make it half a grapefruit. A glass of whole milk over ice, and a side of toast barely browned, closer to bread than toast, I’m not joking, with as many local jams as you have in stock. Oh, and a Bloody Mary.

We don't serve alcohol.

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

Alxprit posted:

Did you like em?

No, but I ate them all.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
I searched but didn't see any posts from when this actually happened, apologies if it was already talked about :

https://people.com/tiktoker-fakes-his-death-shows-up-at-funeral-teach-family-life-lesson-7546523

Guy went full Klaus.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

Brawnfire posted:

Excuse me, is SMUCKERS produced locally!?

No,

It is not.

I got you some Sun Baked chips, they’re healthier than regular chips *reads label* ohhhh.. no they are not

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

DrBouvenstein posted:

I searched but didn't see any posts from when this actually happened, apologies if it was already talked about :

https://people.com/tiktoker-fakes-his-death-shows-up-at-funeral-teach-family-life-lesson-7546523

Guy went full Klaus.

Never go full klaus

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Less Money, Mo' Problems is the first mention of Klaus' boyz, right? One of them owns the Tau nightclub, so they should have a pretty good time.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
"Daaaduh! This is getting almost as bad as Gettisbuuurg!" :mad:

What an amazing line read. Rachel McFarlane should be in more things.

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

ALLAH! MU'AMMAR! LIBYA WA BAS!

Chris Knight posted:

Less Money, Mo' Problems is the first mention of Klaus' boyz, right? One of them owns the Tau nightclub, so they should have a pretty good time.

the funniest thing about klaus is no buddy even questions a talking fish.
there was only the time that klaus showed up to the only date and his date was pissed he didn't mention he was a fish. which it took till me thinking about this right now is a joke on how he "gold-fished" her as opposed to catfishing.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I have a master's in city planning from Howard University. I could tell you where your convention center should go, but I can't tell you when a fish is giving me the business.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Brawnfire posted:

I have a master's in city planning from Howard University. I could tell you where your convention center should go, but I can't tell you when a fish is giving me the business.

Related to Roger/Klaus interactions, I love the B plot of Steve and Roger hiding out in the attic, paranoid that Klaus is going to do something to them in revenge (I can't even remember what they did in the first place that earned his ire.) But them laughing over seeing "just a spier" but them turning to terror as they think the spider is FROM Klaus.

Then at the very end when Klaus said he forgot all about the revenge, but then starts plotting again, so they just put a book over his bowl.
"I don't know why we didn't do this, like, 6 months ago."

I don't even remember what episode it was/the A plot.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Klaus getting really interested in liminal places (he found out about it on reddit)

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

DrBouvenstein posted:

Related to Roger/Klaus interactions, I love the B plot of Steve and Roger hiding out in the attic, paranoid that Klaus is going to do something to them in revenge (I can't even remember what they did in the first place that earned his ire.) But them laughing over seeing "just a spier" but them turning to terror as they think the spider is FROM Klaus.

Then at the very end when Klaus said he forgot all about the revenge, but then starts plotting again, so they just put a book over his bowl.
"I don't know why we didn't do this, like, 6 months ago."

I don't even remember what episode it was/the A plot.

S3 E7 "Surro-Gate"
The A plot is Francine being a surrogate for Libby and Stan kidnapping her.

Which I just realized that he named her Liberty Belle during the episode and that despite what happened, Greg and Terry kept the name that Stan gave her.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

The excitement is palpable here; the stands are packed with what I like to call gutter-people.

Haha, delightful bowling pun, Greg!

Bowling pun?

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
I love the b-story where Stan and Haley have a parasocial relationship with the most banal lady and obsess over her life, then pull a kind of reverse Misery on her.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Neeksy posted:

I love the b-story where Stan and Haley have a parasocial relationship with the most banal lady and obsess over her life, then pull a kind of reverse Misery on her.

What's that one?

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Guilty as Charrrrrrged!

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Milo and POTUS posted:

What's that one?

Jambalaya! Season 17, Episode 19

I did not know that off the top of my head, but was able to find it by googling "Hayley and Stan stalk a lady"

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Jambalaya! Season 17, Episode 19

I did not know that off the top of my head, but was able to find it by googling "Hayley and Stan stalk a lady"

That ep has like 3 stories, two of which connect.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Why does everybody assume I'm on the spectrum?!...
Take me to the gauges immediately. No eye contact.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I was actually at ground zero. I was the first one on the scene selling erotic t-shirts. Osama bin sexy, sexy bin laden and yo mama bin fartin. That last one was not erotic to everyone.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
edit nvm

chunkles fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Apr 7, 2024

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Wish Sharri and Buckle got more airtime

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Happy Eclipse Day.

Don't forget to wear your transitionsLIFESYLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7S63l-NPTw

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

Fartbreak Hotel came on tonight. This is one of my absolute favorite episodes for so many reasons.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Who will hug baby Hector?

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Those terrorists gave off a pleasant ham aroma when punched

Butchered the line but Blind Roger is a joy.

Fartbreak Hotel is a fantastic episode and Hector Elizondo delivers one of the best guest voice performances ever.

victorious
Jul 2, 2007

As a youth I prayed, "Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."
It's probably been said, but Hot Water straight into Hurricane! has got to be one of the strongest two episode combos to start a season with.

Daddy's gone...

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

I am...
the Tender Vigilante...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

victorious posted:

It's probably been said, but Hot Water straight into Hurricane! has got to be one of the strongest two episode combos to start a season with.

Daddy's gone...

Well, there you have it. That's our story. Stan's dead. Good night.