Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Frostwerks posted:

No new ep I gather?

Not till February I want to say...?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Re-watched 'I am the Walrus' tonight. That's an episode that's so on fire. All the funny lines all over the place, it zings along and I found myself laughing throughout. I love going back to random older episodes and not remembering all the great little bits.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Frostwerks posted:

When this show comes back on, itll have been nearly 90 days since last episode. For just having acquired it, TBS seems dead set on strangling it in the cradle.

Actually TBS has been promoting the hell out of it on Facebook the entire time it's been off air. They're truly proud of their new baby.

They've been putting out stuff like this nearly every day:

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

I loved the Morning Mimosas section, although it kinda fell a bit flat at the end when it all just descended into chaos. Were Roger and Hayley doing anything this week? I can't remember.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

I will never stop loving every single "Mommy, no!"

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

TheFattestPat posted:

That side of the Olympics never seems to get mentioned.

Wouldn't you want to hook up with other people in peak physical condition? Gay app Grindr crashed during the London Olympics.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

I just caught up on the last 3 episodes, and I noticed we've had one 'poo poo' per episode. I assume that's the cable TV limit of swears?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

I vaguely remember seeing adverts for Arli$$ when I was on holiday in the US in the mid 90s, but being a show about a sports agent (and being about 15), I had no interest in watching it.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Chris Knight posted:

That's mostly because they're usually playing themselves and get Marge to say "Hey, aren't you *guest star* ?" Here they get amazing guest starts to just play actual characters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlmFUdq-Ba0

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

StalkofWheat posted:

It's totally gonna be Roger.

One day they'll do that. Have Roger in both the A and B stories with no crossover.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Mister Kingdom posted:

The promo picture shows a regular guy.

Those are clearly Steve's glasses. It's Steve. From the future. Who is also Roger.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

I really enjoyed that! Good jokes, Ted Danson (who annoyed me because I knew the voice but had to wait till the end credits to see who it was), fun concept. 8/10 would laugh again.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

No new eps till May 18th? :(

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Frostwerks posted:

Who would have thought in a world where Fox exists there actually exists a channel that's worse at scheduling animated shows?

Disney XD? Being a Gravity Falls fan is a nightmare. Big gaps between episodes all the time, and now they're actively on a hiatus. :cripes:

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"My son, the astronaut doctor. Just like the psychic painted."

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Monday's ep:

Holy S***, Jeff's Back!
Jeff returns from space, allegedly. Elsewhere, Steve looks after Snot's hamster.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Well, that was an episode. A couple of good jokes, especially the Jewish camp one, but ultimately flat. Not the great bookend we could hope to expect from the first 3 rather excellent 'Jeff in Space' arc eps.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

American Fung
A Chinese businessman buys "American Dad." Elsewhere, Francine is committed to an insane asylum when Stan forgets their anniversary.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Holy poo poo, Fung Wah was Harry Kim from Star Trek Voyager. Some glasses and longer hair completely hid him.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Seizures Suit Stanny

A lie about an accident leads to Stan having to take seizure medication and he begins to suffer from the side effects. Meanwhile, Steve suffers from performance anxiety and Roger tries to help.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

6-year plan man posted:

Did we all miss the season finale or was it the texting one?

That was it. Disappointing, huh?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Frostwerks posted:

What the hell episode is it that Roger does the John Candy speech from Planes, Trains and Automobiles anyway?

That was Peter in the FG episode 'Baby Not on Board'.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Haha American Dad continuity.

:j: Stan, we had a dog already.
:patriot: I don't think so.
:j: We did. Five years ago you got Steve an old dog that peed dust, and you killed it. We also had another dog named Fussy that you didn't like or something.
:patriot: Francine, those were obviously dreams. I refuse to discuss your dreams in the daytime.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

I just irrationally hate My Morning Straightjacket because BBC3 (the channel that shows American Dad in the UK) shows an episode of American Dad every night and it seems like they have to show that episode twice a week or so.

BBC3 seem to run The One That Got Away all the time. Someone has a serious hardon for that episode.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

So there's.. a pinball game? :confused:

http://www.ballsofglory.com/american_dad/

Also,

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Yeah, the pic I posted was from the TBS Twitter. They put up new AD pics all the time, usually relevant to what's going on in the world. That was at the time of NYCC back in early October. I love that everyone's costume is fun but obviously homemade while Steve's is perfect.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

FlamingLiberal posted:

Are we not getting new episodes until January?

Nope, while Family Guy has a bunch of new eps on this season that I've not bothered to watch. :sigh:

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Frostwerks posted:

Didn't they make one that will "NEVER BE RELEASED" because it offended somone or something.

I think that was the Krampus one.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Those unaired eps:

AAJN01 "Roots"
AAJN02 "The Life Aquatic with Steve Smith"
AAJN03 "Hayley Smith, SEAL Team Six"
AAJN04 "N.S.A. (No Snoops Allowed)"
AAJN05 "Stan Smith is Keanu Reeves as Stanny Utah in Point Breakers"
AAJN06 "The Unincludeds"
AAJN07 "Kiss Kiss, Cam Cam"
AAJN08 "The Devil Wears a Lapel Pin"
AAJN10 "The Two Hundred"
AAJN?? "Anchorfran"
AAJN?? "Rear Widow"
AAJN?? "The Dentist's Wife"
AAJN?? "Daesong Heavy Industries"
AAJN?? "The Nova Centauris-Burgh Board of Tourism Presents: American Dad"
AAJN?? "Daesong Heavy Industries II: Return to Innocence"
AAJN?? "Stan-Dan Deliver"
AAJN?? "Criss-Cross Applesauce: The Ballad of Billy Jesusworth"
AAJN?? "Garfield and Friends"
AAJN?? "Mine Struggle"
AAJN?? "Gift Me Liberty"

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Yesssss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbiO3GVY2J8

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

A Klaus episode that didn't suck! That was really fun. Alright, crisis over, everyone.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Man I'm creasing up at 'The People vs Martin Sugar'. This is such a fantastic episodes there's so many little moments that are hilarious.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Hayley Smith, Seal Team Six
A mental issue has Hayley regressing to a 6-year-old; and Steve gets a slow cooker.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

N.S.A. (No Snoops Allowed)
Steve attends work with Stan and is introduced to the National Security Agency; and Hayley bags being a vegetarian and eats meat for a day.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Isn't it just La Cucaracha? Googling 'la Cucaracha horn' brings up a load of ringtones for it.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Jenny! \o/

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

FuriousxGeorge posted:

Oh good, I'm just his secretary.

Excuse me, I'm an associate.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

The Devil Wears a Lapel Pin
Stan is excited when he is put in charge of the CIA’s number one fundraiser, the annual calendar. He hires Haley to be his assistant, but she has ulterior motives for taking the job. Meanwhile, Roger decides to go to college, but his plans get derailed when on his first day he gets a new “Discovery” credit card and becomes obsessed with charging enough to earn a jacket branded with the card’s logo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

I notice we got two 'poo poo's this week.