Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
I lost it at the Fawlty Towers reference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

The sound effects and animation for what happened to Steve's pillow is horrifyingly cringe-inducing.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

The Less You Know™

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

"Behave like a person who wants to live!"

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

drat that twist was really good. The entire show actually being Stan's movie-morality punishment for being a terrible husband/father was perfect.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Frostwerks posted:

When this show comes back on, itll have been nearly 90 days since last episode. For just having acquired it, TBS seems dead set on strangling it in the cradle.

I think they're just having trouble with the scheduling. They did a pretty good job with promotion when they had new episodes going on.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

I like the running gag of Roger vs rats.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

That rollerderby team is awesome.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

bull3964 posted:

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/08/27/american-dad-renewed-for-two-more-seasons-by-tbs/454143/

Renewed for two more seasons. 22 episode seasons, so 44 more episodes were ordered. That's on top of the 22 episode order they already had which will start airing in 2016. So, we have at least 66 more episodes of American Dad to look forward to.

Which, with the current airing schedule, should take us through 2025.

That's a relief. AD has turned out to be one of my favorite mainstay series.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

That was really good. Much better than last week's.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

I thought I missed an episode or something where they broke up. It's kind of weird to have that happen off-screen since they've been pretty consistent main characters in some episodes.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

This episode was goddamn fantastic. Snot's horrible futures just kept topping each other.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Roger's stunned silence turning into a job at the café was fantastic.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Wasn't amazing, but not bad either. The killer whale misdirect at the end was pretty good.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

"God?"
"No, I'm your brain cells dying."

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

The visuals during the deconstructing of the Bible stories were pretty ambitious, gotta give them a hand for doing something in a different style.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

"The finals, Haley!"

This episode was fantastic.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

"Who's kid is this? Who would let their kid see this?!"

That nailed me.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

I liked Roger's shirts from the productions of "Problem Child 2" and "Mona Lisa Smile".

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

I'm so glad they figured out what to do with the Klaus character, he's been doing great stuff this season.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Mission Hill had continuity.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

The continued Morning Mimosa duo is amazing, they're the best new thing from the TBS seasons.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

If you're not worried about skipping around, Stan's Food Restaurant is a good one for showcasing Roger but without it getting too meta.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Party Plane Jones posted:

Steve's design is different as well, he looks more sicky.

Aside from the horrible character design, the background shading/style and overall layout is way better than what the show ended up having for the first season.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

I love the return of Robert Wuhl.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Is it a Nick Sparks parody? If he's sanding a boat we'll know.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Can’t wait, these specials are always great.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

I’ve been trying to evangelize this show more, and I want to give them an optimal entry-point into the series.

Honestly I think the series got good pretty quickly, right around the time Roger got his Jamaican outfit.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

I am so glad this show is still good.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

This show and Bob’s Burgers are my animated comedy rocks right now. Trying to proselytize these shows to friends can be hard.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

The Nastier Nate posted:

That doesn’t sound right. You mush have been thinking of Alan Gregory Border Town Son Of Zorn

Alan Gregory was one of the most hateful, awful shows ever produced. Its characters were monsters.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Supervillainy is a gluten thing, I knew it!

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Francine’s plot was perfect.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

I'm going to bet on them making very sure not to involve Klaus in the waterslide construction after he makes an appeal that he'd be super-helpful because he's a fish or something.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

This episode was brilliant. Unsubtle like last time, but I don’t even care.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

I’d be fine with them exploring him having a girlfriend again for a while, like with Debbie.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

The entire cast is treated as sexually fluid at this point in the run and more power to it.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

I love just how deeply weird this episode was.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Are you talking about Billy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

FELD1 posted:

This kind of thing doesn't usually happen to me, but that JFK animation usually makes me laugh out loud for like a full minute every goddamn time. It really is perfection.

It's great because that's the exact same kind of dark thoughts I had when I used to bowl in high school.