Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RugClockVexx
Aug 15, 2008
That was a fantastic episode! "Rich and Mitch were found in a ditch, do-dah do-dah! Sorry Mrs. jankovich, your stupid sons are dead!"

Did anyone notice Reginald Koala being sold at the CIA yard sale? I thought at first it was a plush toy version of him but I think he was dead/stuffed!!

RugClockVexx fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Nov 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RugClockVexx
Aug 15, 2008

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

He was only funny the first appearance and embarassingly unfunny the other times.

Aww, I was ready to have more Koala-T time with him! I guess it is an edgier American Dad on TBS...

Checked the wiki for American Dad, apparently Reginald appeared in 14 episodes. Must've been some cameos like this last episode

RugClockVexx fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Nov 14, 2016

RugClockVexx
Aug 15, 2008
I'd second Vacation Goo as a goo(d) beginning to the show... pretty much start at that episode and go forward from there. Meter Made is next, followed by Dope & Faith (lavate los manos!!)- those are 3 really strong eps that pretty much cover all the different family members, except for Jeff. But Jeff is an acquired taste, like Reginald

RugClockVexx
Aug 15, 2008
I wanted to agree with everyone in that this episode was great! The whole Neverending Story routine with the book was so fun. Also, that silly throwaway gag with Franny's funnel cakes had me laughing for no good reason. Aaaand it was a Steve episode, always a pleasure!

RugClockVexx
Aug 15, 2008

limp_cheese posted:

If anyone is looking for American Dad and its not on TV this Youtube Channel plays it 24/7.

Hmmm another one has appeared. Is this a thing now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsqRJGRMc9s

ed. its been set to private. This last episode was truly an instant classic. That tunnel to the fudge shoppe was priceless... Roger eating fudge was too good.

RugClockVexx fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Jun 14, 2017

RugClockVexx
Aug 15, 2008
Wherever they go, they gon' be watchin' dem birds!

RugClockVexx
Aug 15, 2008

Oh Snapple! posted:

Devil farted thick today.

We got a face full, didn't we?

Also, "He was eating crab and driving. He'd be spending the night in the cooler if there was anything illegal about what he was doing."

RugClockVexx
Aug 15, 2008
Someone at my office at work just mispronounced paper clips as piper clips and I knee-jerked responded, "Popper clops? Clops that pop your cloppers?"

Needless to say there was a bit of confusion... I've come to terms with being a man-child.

RugClockVexx
Aug 15, 2008

muscles like this! posted:

That sunglasses scene is perfect for giffing.

I, too, came here to yearn for this. I love these zanier AD episodes. From Black Mystery Month to this one, the unexpected and really ridiculous concepts are my favorite.

RugClockVexx
Aug 15, 2008
In the immortal words of Jeannie Gold, "We are the music makers. We are the dreamers of dreams."

RugClockVexx
Aug 15, 2008
Not to derail too much longer on Bob's Burgers but I did recently read that around season 4 or 5 Loren Bouchard decided to tone down the adult humor and focus more on family friendly stuff for the show. That's why in earlier seasons there's dildos and Tori Amos doppelgangers singing about their vaginas and now a days there's not.

I wasn't sold on the show until I realized its a colab from both Jim Dauterive and Loren Bouchard, like a Home Movie/King of the Hill love child. I mean Teddy is essentially Bill. All that will be on the pop quiz later on, Dadders!

RugClockVexx
Aug 15, 2008

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I have a much easier time stomaching Bill than I do Teddy. Teddy is too real. I know a Teddy. I cannot abide Teddy.

I'd love to just listen to a Teddy, Bill, and Tuttle podcast. It'd be an amazing race to the bottom. Whos the big dog in that group? Woof woof!

RugClockVexx
Aug 15, 2008

TheFattestPat posted:

Roger's lucky they didn't resort to evil Barry this time.

I thought they were going to go for some sort of "smart hulk" angle where Barry is still on his meds but delightfully mad. I agree though, Roger's lucky he didn't have to contend with Evil Barry, although I'd love to see that poo poo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RugClockVexx
Aug 15, 2008
Business bull?