Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grin and Tonic
Oct 20, 2008

having a blast online

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

I may be a big ol comedy stick in the mud but I've always found it funnier when things are bleeped vs when the swear is actually said. Family Guy does a good job with that, but whenever I see Brian drop an F bomb on Netflix it always feels to me like it takes something away from the bit.

South Park is also funnier when it's censored, most cartoons are when the bleeps are left in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grin and Tonic
Oct 20, 2008

having a blast online

DangerKat posted:

Does TBS do any episode streaming? This and Cougar Town have fallen off my radar without Hulu Plus :(

I don't think the TBS episodes are even on Hulu Plus.

Grin and Tonic
Oct 20, 2008

having a blast online

Irish Joe posted:

I hate Steve episodes, so this has not been a good month for me.

Steve is like the Meg of American Dad.

except not at all :confused:

Grin and Tonic
Oct 20, 2008

having a blast online
So I just binged through all the new TBS episodes. I think an issue I'm seeing is they're trying to focus on every single character, especially Roger, in an episode instead of giving us solid A/B plots. Also does anyone else feel like Klaus is getting a bizarre amount of screen time now (not complaining).

Grin and Tonic
Oct 20, 2008

having a blast online
That was a good episode, felt like classic AD.

Grin and Tonic
Oct 20, 2008

having a blast online
The Arliss B plot was eh, but then the Haley/Stan stuff doesn't really do as well to me as it used to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grin and Tonic
Oct 20, 2008

having a blast online

Neo Helbeast posted:

It was the best change because in the show fat junior was a spy who strangled and replaced original junior and nobody noticed.

The only character I liked at all was Cleveland Jr and the whole, "is he really smart or really dumb" bits. Also, he has telekinesis sometimes for some reason???