Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

ALLAH! MU'AMMAR! LIBYA WA BAS!
I love how claus is just a talking goldfish and everyone just takes that without comment. Like, he's a manager at a panera, he's got a bunch of bros that he seems to have made when he was a fish since I don't see how some dudes from tampa would be friends with a german ski jumper, he's been on multiple dates with women.
I mean, I know Francine was calling him out on not having to be submerged in water, but everyone else seems fine with it.

Necessary when talking bout claus video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovz8XnIoRNo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

I'll probably re-watch the whole season, but does anyone remember the part of the newer season on disneyplus where klaus is on the phone saying "Of course you had to fight him man, his wife and daughter were wearing broncos jerseys, you can't do that man, everyone knows denver is raiders country!" What episode is that?

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

McPhearson posted:

That's from the episode Russian Doll. Klaus starts doing taxes for Roger's different personas and Raider Dave asks if beating a guy with tire iron in a stadium parking lot is deductible. Raider Dave is the one who says it, though.

Yep, you nailed it. Thanks!

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

Didn't he say that on his planet, basically everyone is bisexual?

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

Mx. posted:

yeah, roger's the best

Don't forget the two black children, that help him with the filming and keep him (as their mother) young.

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

muscles like this! posted:

Its always kind of weird when they mess up the limited continuity between episodes. Like s11ep18 "Mine Struggle" has a bit where a narrator is listing out all the potential owners of the Smith property mineral rights and one of the people listed is President Garfield but he isn't cloned until the next episode.

presumably it was owned by him when he was alive the first time?

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

.....bout time i be hitting that, ol' dusty trail.

Ardent Communist fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Mar 11, 2022

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

Yeah, I got some respect from him for his episode. At first I was like, "he's a good sport for agreeing to be in an episode that explains that his powers are from his virginity" and then i found out he was a writer on the episode because he's such a big fan, and now I got even more respect.

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

there's some fun lyrics and good singing (i'm not an expert on what makes singing better other than what it sounds like to me) in this one as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeNKuLjgVrI

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

Hexmage-SA posted:

There's a quote I love paraphrasing but I can't remember the episode. Can anybody help me out here?

Steve: "We're not gonna be late, are we?"
Roger: "Don't you worry about being late, it'll interfere with your focus. Let me worry about being late."
*smash cut to Roger angrily driving the both of them in a car*
Roger: "poo poo poo poo DAMMIT WE'RE SO FUCKIN' LATE!"

it's the one where roger is his sensei, and snot goes to joe biden gym.

edit: season 10 episode 6, scents and sensibility

Ardent Communist fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Jan 29, 2023

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

TheFattestPat posted:

Now that I think about it, it's kind of weird that Roger got really high just like Stan did in that episode. Nowadays he's usually on at least a dozen different drugs at all times.

Hotboxes kind of work different than just smoking cause every breath has some smoke in it. At least that's how i figured it.

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

limp_cheese posted:

The best B-plot will always be Roger's Limo.

Honorable mention to "Francine, I haven't been entirely truthful with you."

"Are you really going to kill 5 people over 20 dollars?" "Are you really going to ask that to the guy who killed 6 people for 19 dollars just last week?" "Oh yeah.."

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

i wouldn't mind if the thread just became quotes, because there are some that make me laugh just thinking of them. off the top of my head,
"Is chaz going to be ok?"
"It's a loving dinosaur"
and klaus when he calls danuta, the whole conversation. "do you eat?.... i've got the money, if you eat."

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

"The CIA has puppet technology?" "Oh yeah, the CIA has been installing puppets all over the world for ages... Fozzie the Bear was the Shan of Iran for six years"

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

Ah crap, it's one of the ones where they're friends.

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

Dongicus posted:

"i did not care for the godfather"

".....and if i had to pick a side in WW2, i'd have to go with my boys, the axis powers"
"Hey buddy, you and that fascist are on the kiss-cam! Show 'em what you got!"

Ardent Communist fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Mar 15, 2024

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

Alxprit posted:

I always try to show this quote to my friends but there isn't an easy way to pull it up and when I do get it up they don't seem to notice the funny part.

yeah, i just rewatched this clip and it's a bit long, but her saying her favourite search engine is lykos and stan just being flabbergasted adds to the moment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFKO3Nh5SMM

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

cant cook creole bream posted:

It must be weird having a father who's two years younger than you.

He's had a hard life. His mom left him before he was born.

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

Chris Knight posted:

Less Money, Mo' Problems is the first mention of Klaus' boyz, right? One of them owns the Tau nightclub, so they should have a pretty good time.

the funniest thing about klaus is no buddy even questions a talking fish.
there was only the time that klaus showed up to the only date and his date was pissed he didn't mention he was a fish. which it took till me thinking about this right now is a joke on how he "gold-fished" her as opposed to catfishing.

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

Was it AD who had a doctor who had a schtick where he was trying to be funny and jumped out a window that was on the ground floor? It was either it or FG but I remember it being amusing so much more likely AD

yeah it was from american dad, just saw it. want to say the episode where francine wishes for stan to be more dependent on her?

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

Brawnfire posted:

They have so many doctors in this show

might as well call it "cuban dad" at this rate.

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

yeah, i'd have to say that's one of my favourite episodes. the songs are so good. and the ending!

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

Davros1 posted:

"You've been talking to Danuta? She told me she was dead!"

American Dad has some of the best, just plain, funny quotes. "You think you've had a hard life? His mother left him before he was born!"

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

What are you crazy! I had 40 hits of ecstasy in my pocket! Buckle up kids....(to the parents) they're going to have to go to the hospital.

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

this sequence just had me laughing.
https://youtu.be/xuvohUsbQfE?t=118

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

He absolutely schooled Hayley in one and one, and that hurts cause she's a real baller. Not somebody who would forget to check the ball on game point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

Zero One posted:

Don't do it, Donny Forfeit!

Why did we trade for that guy!