Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
I caught this when watching a rerun of choosey wives choose stan.

Gwen?

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
The texting episode was rather underwhelming, when is the next season suppose to start?

And are these episodes made for TBS or leftovers from fox?

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

Kwyndig posted:

Would fish even count as a plus one?

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
How many times now has Stan been in charge of a investigation that he is the culprit of? you'd think he'd be better at it by now.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
I knew the leaders voice was familiar but I couldn't place it, the reveal was amazing.

"I was only pretending to be a genius!"

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Judging from Barry I think it's safe to assume their- and this is nothing against Barry we love Barry- Monstrously stupid sewer people.

How is this series still good 15 seasons deep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

FlamingLiberal posted:

I cracked up at the gag of Stan finding a key under the rock in front of Tuttle's house and using it to scrape off the broken glass around the window he punched through

I saw that one coming a mile away, but Stan sniffing the rotten food and then the dead lizard and saying they are both contributing was great.

"It's a good thing I'm irreplaceable and integrable to this show" while Tuttle looks nervous was a great line.

Ra Ra Rasputin fucked around with this message at 21:05 on May 8, 2019