Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr

DangerKat posted:

Does TBS do any episode streaming? This and Cougar Town have fallen off my radar without Hulu Plus :(

American Dad episodes stream at TBS.com: http://www.tbs.com/shows/american-dad.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr

smashpro1 posted:

Like, 95% likely.

I loved how it turned out to not be Roger, and even Roger was surprised it wasn't him.

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

Whose the guy behind Jeff and Hailey at the very end who wakes up and smiles at the camera during "..and maybe Reginalds coming back!"

That character design looks very show crew member-ish.

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr

McSpanky posted:

Does anyone else feel the animation quality's taken a hit sometime during the TBS run? THe writing quality is fantastic and definitely far beyond where Simpsons was in its same period but it seems the framerate has been dialed down to somewhere around "college student Flash resume", even the intro seems choppier.

It feels the same to me. They still have the same two animation timing supervisors and they still use the same Korean studio they've been using for years.

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr

Zero One posted:

1. Hailey and Bailey
2. Steve
3. Libby
4. ????

Was Bailey ever confirmed to be a twin?

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr

Blazing Ownager posted:

As someone who's most recent season was 10 after the move from Fox and who does not have cable, what's the best way to watch the latest seasons?

I miss this show, it's quality level is so much higher than Family Guy and the like I find it hilarious AD is the show that got moved, but I'm glad it's thriving on TBS. It's just unfortunate that Netflix only has up to season 10.

I can't find season 11 streaming anywhere, but season 12 is up on TBS' site. http://www.tbs.com/shows/american-dad.html Not sure if you need a cable password or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr

The_Doctor posted:

I didn't think that one was that good, just middling.

Next episode is May 29th :(

This staggered schedule made me forget it even came back. I just bought the last two episodes on iTunes.