Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
These aren't even Christmas napkins!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Mister Kingdom posted:

Meanwhile, Roger kennel-trains Steve and Hayley.

We're having another kink episode?

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
ME-YARR. :3:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

The Cosby Mysteries posted:

American Fung has to be the worse episode of American Dad. I literally can't think of another episode of AD that comes close to its shittyness.

At first I thought this one was the ANYONE HAVE ANY RAUNCH CODES episode but oh no

I remember now

oh no

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Mister Kingdom posted:

The episode where Trump would show up whenever somebody said "You're fired" was the most FG-ish. The show was able to find its footing rather quickly after that.

Lately it seems that footing is slipping, though. I noticed it during the episode with the random kid that would pop in here and there and be all "It's kinda funny. :)" Since then, it's been up and down towards Family Guy territory.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

48/12.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
What was the song playing during Stan's basement photography bit? It sounded really familiar.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

StalkofWheat posted:

Plus I love the gag where some one just chucks his bowl at the wall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfV2vvvIbIM&t=3s

This one is good too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biRRrpJU4A4

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

RugClockVexx posted:

Did anyone notice Reginald Koala being sold at the CIA yard sale? I thought at first it was a plush toy version of him but I think he was dead/stuffed!!

And nothing of value was lost.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Mommy, what if I see a g-g-g-g-ghost???

You'll probably p-p-p-p-p-piss your pants.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
In an episode with Klaus and Roger loving, somehow that wasn't the most disgusting thing.

Those eyes :gonk:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Never thought I'd hear a Cop Killer reference on TBS.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Neeksy posted:

I'm going to bet on them making very sure not to involve Klaus in the waterslide construction after he makes an appeal that he'd be super-helpful because he's a fish or something.

Or he's involved and it's super efficient and well put together but Klaus still sabotages it just to gently caress everyone over because he's German. It's what they do.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

twistedmentat posted:

I am very deeply disturbed by Steve's outfits for his friends.

I'm a bit concerned with what appeared to be some slight bruising on Barry's butt

The_Doctor posted:

Exactly. I’m sure you’ve met other people in the world with your name.

In universe:

This is Jenny:

This is Roger’s persona, Jenny Fromdabloc:

This is Jenny Bowen, Steve’s crush:

And this is also Jenny:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0wpvRCdir0

Jenny!

god that little tap to the head slap sounds waaaay harder than it should and I love it

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Brawnfire posted:

Barry's constant cheerful exclamation about his health and home life are hilarious.

Although that redhead bully whose name I can't recall is fast becoming my favorite. "I'm an animal! A broken, filthy animal!!!"

I'd rather do another one of my uncle's secret basement movies!

...but I got too old. :smith:

Also "she tastes like a ballgag!" is a pretty solid line.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Morning Jacket is up there in the avoid box, as is pretty much any Reginald heavy episode.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Transfats brought us this from Steve:

Why? 'Cause it's illegal to kill a cop who's up in your business? But that's a stupid law!

:allears:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
drat this baby, drat this heat!

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Oh Snapple! posted:

Devil farted thick today.

Bless this post

Also the first season gave us this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfk2wvZAxgc

So it's not all bad :v: I'm surprised I managed to find that the first try, usually finding American Dad clips on youtube or whatever results in either someone filming it with an old rear end flip phone or it just doesn't exist at all.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Davros1 posted:

In Country Club

"You in Vietnam, bitches!"

Is my hand on fire?

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

limp_cheese posted:

My favorite Roger name is Reaganonimcs Lambourghini. It's just so 80s.

Who wants to smoke cocaine out of my Rubik's cube pipe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Bust Rodd posted:

Jeff was a cool character but the Roger Exiles Jeff to space plot showed us that they really didn’t know what to do with him after they used up all their stoner jokes and I’ve never been able to rationalize Haley and Roger getting along after he basically murders her husband in cold blood for funsies.

She's probably considered it a few times.