Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012

Blastinus posted:

Also, if I'm understanding "illegal" to mean that you're infected but not chipped, how would our new camera-watching friend know at a glance that the person we're going to meet is an illegal?

Either he's got some records to attach faces with or the survivor whipped out some Zombrex on camera.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012

Samovar posted:

OK, those rings attached to the... spine of the bladed weapon; they're to add weight to the blow, yes?

The rings on the guandao don't really add weight, they're just there for decorative purposes.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
I think one of those things I don't mind in Capcom's writing in their zombie games is the fact that the playable protagonists never get infected unless the plot says otherwise, which meant that they never got bitten or otherwise harmed. Back in DR1, you could get mauled by several zombies over the course of the game, but the infection didn't actually become relevant until Overtime. Chuck in 2 never got infected even though the gas zombies were the meanest motherfuckers that weren't a Psychopath. Here, Nick's screwed and it hasn't even been a day in his story.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
Nick doesn't really seem to have an issue with the zombies (all the times he ran in cutscenes he was massively outnumbered in a small area), but I guess he just doesn't like the concept of "kill this guy who isn't a zombie." Not sure how he glossed over the deaths of the other bikers, but it was probably an adrenaline thing.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
I was under the impression that anyone who'd care enough to find out and be able to would have already known by now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012

FinalGamer posted:

Also wanna ask, um something you never explained about the limited amount of weapons and vehicles you're allowed to take from lockers and garages. Does the amount, that little pale blue bar when you select weapons/vehicles, does that slowly regenerate over time, or is that permanent throughout the game like "no you can only have THREE rollerhawgs now get out and find yer own dammit" or something?

From what it looks like, it resets for every session.

• Locked thread