Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
One request I make is that you do as many bossfights as you can in drag.

Also you need to wear a different outfit for every cutscene.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

BottledBodhisvata posted:

I actually think the original Dead Rising has a pretty darn good script. It's very Romero, complete with a somewhat in-your-face social commentary message and the zombies being metaphorical. It is and was topical, the imagery worked, and it has a number of really rather emotional scenes. I really like the main villains' death scene and the ending sequence has a really cool quote from an obscure English poem to boot.

It's...it's pretty good, is what I'm saying.

Except it's never explained how using wasps to turn people into zombies would solve the beef shortages. Or who thought wasps that turn people into zombies was a good idea.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Glazius posted:

Also I kind of doubt Nick is going to have to pilot a giant robot powered by the fundamental isolation of the human psyche and also his dead mum

Hey the OP specifically says no spoilers.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Nalesh posted:

Seems like the zombrex gets better each game, 6 hours at case zero, 12 in 2's main story, and I think it's 24 now?

No, it was twelve hours in case zero and twenty four in 2. It stayed the same in 3.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

seaborgium posted:

Dumb question, but about 28:52 into the video, some dude on top of a car just cackles and lights on fire. What the hell was going on there?

And definitely glad to see this back.

That was a biker, he's supposed to do that.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Actually, it's about ethics in drag zombie killing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
A few thing you forgot to mention in the video, the toy store you passed was called Ye Olde Toy store. There was another one of those in the first dead rising. The weapon cart is also from the first dead rising, you picked it up off of a psychopath you fight. Also the food truck does seem to restore your health over time when you ride in it.

• Locked thread