Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

"Nothing a shitload of bleach won't fix"

I noticed the fireman zombies didn't stay on fire or die when you hit them with the flames, that's a pretty neat thing to code into the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

Dumb question, but about 28:52 into the video, some dude on top of a car just cackles and lights on fire. What the hell was going on there?

And definitely glad to see this back.

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

Bruceski posted:

Thoomp is the proper grenade launcher sound.

Bloop. Bloop is the real one.

And I forgot to ask after the last video, when did you get the blue prints for the fire staff? I'm sure I missed it somewhere, but it seemed like it came out of nowhere.

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

I thought the truly outrageous joke was a Jem and the Holograms joke?

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

Were you guys really confused why no one but the cops showed up to meet Angel? It seemed pretty obvious that she was leading the cops away from the other survivors by saying where she was going on camera after she had told the survivors to go somewhere else.

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

At 15 minutes when the muscle car should have made the jump, I think it helps to not hit a pile of rubble instead of landing on the ramp. The pride psycho was weird as hell though.

And am I just noticing it, but is Nick wiping his forehead like he's sick or has a fever now? It only seems to happen when you slow down or stop for a minute.

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

I think that poster at the beginning was Zombies: Fact and fiction, which makes a lot more sense. Gives visitors an idea of what's from fiction, and what's with the actual zombies next door.

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

I think that sad ending you found in the collectors house has to do with the birthday party downstairs. She's stuck at a surprise party in the middle of a zombie outbreak. It would also explain why all the zombies aren't intruders, they were somehow registered as guests but one more dude walking in triggered the alarm.

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

At least someone started getting into the front seat of the shock van eventually.

And the US police don't usually have armory's like that. I'm sure there's one of the bigger cities that might, but most wouldn't.

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

When you were showing off the boom bear, you stood in front of it and it had a wrench icon on it. Can you fix those? Or like reload them or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

If you're trying to monetize prunes, just watch the end of Trading Places. I'm sure you guys could pull off the scheme at the end of that. All you'll need is a hooker with a heart of gold and access to this years prune crop report.

• Locked thread