Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Fat Lowtax posted:

eBOla Dallas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
this angle is not hot

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

OldTennisCourt posted:

So, let me confirm this, there was a hologram in this match?

yes, Dean is going to enter a red-hot feud with Hatsune Miku

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Lloyd Braun posted:

Dean and Seth was too good to end... but had gone on too long and been built too high not be blown off.

So we get the first amazing HIAC match in a long time, which makes Ambrose (and the cell) look like a million bucks, while giving him (and us) a legit reason to be so pissed off at Bray that he can ignore Rollins long enough to feud with Orton. We get that fun feud/turn, as well as the two best promo guys in the company going at it for the next few months. Then, by the time Mania season rolls around, it's high time for Seth to get what's coming to him in the real blowoff, at Wrestlemania, where it should be, after enough of a break to prevent any staleness. Maybe they even throw the title (or briefcase) into the mix for shits and giggles.

I came in wondering how either Ambrose or Rollins were gonna keep their momentum post-blowoff. I left knowing that I can expect two solid programs for the next few months and a fantastic plan for the spring.

... wait ... so you people think it made no sense???

Closure's great and all, but I don't want this door closed for a while yet.

They'll gently caress it up.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
A shitload of WWE booking seems to be based on self-fulfilling prophecies

• Locked thread