Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
I just wish Dean Ambrose had of shouted "I ain't afraid of no ghosts!" at the hologram. Thats all I really wanted.

Honestly though, coming back from black to the arena filled with cell phone lights and the smoke rising in the middle of the ring was a super cool image and looked great on camera.

Le Saboteur fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Oct 27, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

MinibarMatchman posted:

ghost was a brilliant way to make people forget that we're getting a 3rd fucken jhon cena vs brock lesnar match now

I liked the first match quite a bit, the second match only really sucked because of the gently caress finish, so I'm okay with a competitive third as long as Brock goes over which its pretty clear he will as the plan is to take him into Mania as the champ.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Heavy Metal posted:

I always found it weird when JR would call a punch or something "carcinogenic" too, it's like... isn't that too scientific to use as a metaphor?

But you know what gave me a full on case of super Hepatitis? That lovely finish last night, good god WWE. Good god. You build for months to this match and throw in a Russo run-in finish that helps neither of those guys. Rollins doesn't even get the dignity of a curb stomp before the pin. That match was so close to being a classic, plus it's two PPVs in a row where they threw out the main event. Call me crazy, I'm disappointed by this malarkey.

I've always been of the opinion that a blood feud like Rollins/Ambrose needs to pay off either after Rollins becomes champion or he fails to cash in MITB. And this finish leaves their feud unfinished while Rollins will now continue to go after the title and Bray Wyatt will hopefully be revitalized with Dean Ambrose.

If there had of been a clean win here what the hell would Dean be moving on to anyways.

• Locked thread