Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

sticklefifer posted:

Look, I have problems with WWE. I'm not saying I don't. They have MAJOR flaws. But the constant gloom and doom because of what people THINK is going to happen is tiresome, as is the whining when what they THINK is going to happen doesn't. Plenty of people were fine with the villain escaping to live another day, but dissenters act like that's just wrong by default or is an opinion only held by apologists.

I think there's a lot of irony in your post bitching about dissenters who "think something is going to happen" when your entire argument is based upon your own belief of what is going to happen, that there will be a feud going into mania. Now I'm not going to pretend that I know how things will play out, but I can tell you this. A week ago Ambrose was one of the biggest prospects in the company all over the product. Last night he was on the screen for 3 minutes.

How on earth you can think this means that the latest twist in the tale has been anything remotely approaching a positive for Ambrose is beyond me.

I mean you just need to ask the guy who he hit in the head with a microphone repeatedly last night about how wwe booking can work out for can't miss prospects on the verge of being a big deal.

Skinty McEdger fucked around with this message at 13:14 on Oct 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Cardboard Box posted:

for what its worth meltzer said on the most recent observer radio that the current mindset in the company is that with orton turning and roman reigns due back soon ambrose is now the #4 babyface in the company and they didn't want to put him over the #1 heel

Oh it's totally obvious that Ambrose is more over than they would like, and that they would rather push his heat onto their pet projects. Honestly I would be shocked if they didn't turn him in the new year.

• Locked thread