Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

gif tableflip please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Who the gently caress cares about Bray loving Wyatt.

:sigh: You had one job, WWE.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Le Saboteur posted:

If there had of been a clean win here what the hell would Dean be moving on to anyways.

Pin Rollins, celebrate for a minute, then do the spooky ghost thing. It's not that hard. If you don't give payoff to a prolonged program that gets Hell in a Cell and the main event slot (when it never main events normally) then when are you supposed to expect a payoff? If Wrestlemania is the only show to do it it makes the rest of the year meaningless.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

flashy_mcflash posted:

Zack Ryder is a mediocre wrestler who works hard. He should probably be in a better spot than he is but I can't think of who I'd get rid of to make room for him. Before you say 'Kane' he absolutely will never fill the role Kane does as a monster. He's not as good or funny or clever as Sandow either, so where does Zack Ryder fit? With whom would you have him swap spots?

Hmm yes sorry Zack all the spots on the card are filled *books Dusts vs Usos XVII*

• Locked thread