Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant
Me: This is interesting I wonder where they're going to go with this. Furthermore I wonder how mad wrestlehut is right now because they could literally have everything they wanted and hate it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant
Seriously bray and Dean is going straight to own zone. Remember bryan/bray from the Rumble?

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant

Johanns Molemann posted:

i don't get how anyone is undermined here. i thought it was a great wrestling show. everyone had great matches and great spots and the crowd seemed to enjoy it. i enjoyed it more than the last ppv.

Because their favorite guy didn't win and they're being a bunch of whiny marks.

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant

flashy_mcflash posted:

Ultimately the show ended with a chorus of the wrong kind of boos.

No the show ended with fans singing "He's got the whole world in his hands". You need to get your hearing checked.

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant

cams posted:

no one won

Rollins won, not legit, sets Dean up later down the line for a run at champion Rollins.

More so I won because I get great pleasure out of watching a bunch of whiny posters go apeshit every month.

10 bucks is nothing to be worried about paying each month and I feel like I got my 10 bucks out of that ppv. I enjoyed ziggler/cesaro, cena/Orton, show/rusev and dean/seth and I don't take my loving pro wrestling so seriously that a setup for a storyline leaves such a bad taste in my mouth that I threaten to pull my subscription over something that doesn't matter.

Yall need to smoke a loving bowl or something before watching wrestling because yall so uptight.

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant
Also if you're cancelling then go ahead you'll all subscribe back for a month when it comes time for the next nxt takeover. I've been hearing it's going to be interesteen

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant
gently caress njpw bunch of nobodies who did they ever beat

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant

NickRoweFillea posted:

please be kind to njpw, it is the best wrestling in the world, shortly followed by PWG

Being one step above poo poo still makes you garbage

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

bray wyatt after he does the same thing after the match is over and dean won

Except then he'd be done with Rollins with no point to come back to it. Let's be real you people were ready to poo poo all over the ending regardless because your only other Seth winning option was CORPORATE KANE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant

Auron posted:

Wow that cell looks way smaller than the one last night. Or at least not as tall.

They made it bigger to accommodate small dudes doing flying moves off the top ropes.

And no hell in a cell match has ever ended with interference or has left the cage before nope never ever ever ever.

• Locked thread