Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
This'll probably be a fun show. I mean Ambrose Vs Rollins in the Cell is going to be amazing, Ziggler Vs Cesaro will be fantastic what with Ziggler selling like death and Cesaro being Cesaro, I actually like the Paige Vs AJ matches, The Uso Vs Gold Stars matches are always fun and I get to see the crushed faces of Americans as Rusev kills Big Show.

Plus, depending on the crowd we might get them making GBS threads on Orton Vs Cena again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Wait, I just looked at the Wiki article for Cena Vs Orton.

It's for a title shot? Cena lost to Ambrose and Orton just didn't have anyone to go to the prom with so he got Cena. How is it a Cell match and how is it for a title shot?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Also when Kane debuted Paul Bearer was foreshadowing it and Kane debuted by tearing off the cage door and giving his brother the Tombstone.

Bray just came in and jumped Ambrose for no reason after distracting him with a ghost because he's gone from insane cult leader to Swamp Wizard.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

quote:

HIAC is a transitional PPV and always has been.

There we have it, the dumbest sentence.

Edit: Oh wait the PPV? Yeah that's transitional. The match on the other hand is supposed to be a feud ender.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
You aren't getting more heat than six months into the feud Hell in a Cell match.

What match would be the blow off if not this one? The Kennel From Hell?

• Locked thread