Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

SamuraiFoochs posted:

That package made both dudes look goddamned INCREDIBLE.

It's the kind that, if you show it to someone who has no prior knowledge of wrestling or the characters, will get them immediately invested in the fight. In fact, that's what just happened at my apartment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

StarkRavingMad posted:

I like this Keys To Victory bit. Stuff when they pretend it's super-real on the preshow is always amusing

Just like in real sports, keys to victory contain bullshit intangible nonsense like BE YOURSELF

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Did Renee just say Cena and Orton's rivalry spans over a decade? I could've sworn they only got into it starting in '07.

Could've been talking about Cena/Lesnar, I guess? Though there was a bit of a break in that rivalry.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

StarkRavingMad posted:

sure, that's why it works, it's actually the kind of bullshit they show before a boxing match

Yeah that's what I was trying to point out - sorry if it came off as sarcastic.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

StarkRavingMad posted:

it didn't, I was just agreeing with you!

Well okay fine I guess we're both cool people that make good points! So there!!

Seriously though why are they claiming that Cena and Orton have been rivals for over a decade?

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
You know what, I really like Miz right now. I really like that he's a midcard comedy dork, I really like how satisfying it is to see him get constant comeuppance, I really like how his outfits would be legit really cool if they were trying maybe a quarter less hard. I am totally fine with seeing Miz on my TV.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
I love how Sandow starts miming Miz's motions again the second he stops speaking.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Renee that is not what "brother against brother" or "sibling rivalry" mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
I can't tell you how happy I am that they found 3 consecutive statistics for HiaC where the number was 6.

• Locked thread