Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Gonzo McFee posted:

This'll probably be a fun show. I mean Ambrose Vs Rollins in the Cell is going to be amazing, Ziggler Vs Cesaro will be fantastic what with Ziggler selling like death and Cesaro being Cesaro, I actually like the Paige Vs AJ matches, The Uso Vs Gold Stars matches are always fun and I get to see the crushed faces of Americans as Rusev kills Big Show.

Plus, depending on the crowd we might get them making GBS threads on Orton Vs Cena again.
Ziggler vs Ceasaro should on paper be really good if they give them enough time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

oatgan posted:

This is a really good card
It will be a good show, but people will be all bitter that Cena and Orton are on last

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

The story is it was Rollins idea, on a gambit that if Orton wins and somehow beats Lesnar, he would be the easiest one to steal the title from with the briefcase.
I mean at least they gave a somewhat plausible excuse instead of just being transparent about "CENA IS THE ALPHA AND OMEGA"

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

fart blood posted:

Alex Riley stinks.
He's such a shilly mouthpiece for Vince

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

I like how they got that Brutal Legend narrator for this promo package

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012