Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

What the hell -are- they building Rusev up for? Feeding to Cena? I mean, he's good, but he's not long-term main event good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

flashy_mcflash posted:

Orton/Tables and they have me for six months.

Randy never has gotten his win back against the Japanese Announce Table.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Jesus gently caress.

I am an Ambrose mark forever.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Dean's coming off the top, and it's going to be amazing.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

JBL just saved his hat. INCOMING!

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

That slowmo was great, Dean's bump was textbook stunt fall.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Ambrose is waking up! :getin:

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

THERE'S THE BELL!

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

I am utterly terrified of Dean Ambrose with a roll of duct tape.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

I love Dean just slapping the ref on the back. 'Move, man, I got murder to do.'

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

:stare:

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

loving kane.

Luckily, Ambrose doesn't need eyes where we're going.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Cardboard Box posted:

i wish the crowd was a little more into it but yea

The world's biggest heat sink, Kane, is involved.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Bricks.

BRICKS.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

FOR gently caress'S SAKE

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

gently caress YOU WWE, HOW COULD YOU gently caress UP THE SIMPLEST MATCH

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

BOO THIS MAN

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

So yeah, WWE just goatfucked both Ambrose -and- Bray's popularity with the crowd.

How. How do you gently caress this poo poo up this badly WWE.

Did you hire Russo again?

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Welp.

There goes my sub. I can get NXT off other sources.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

They booked two goons, a stretcher job, kane, a goddamn -ghost-, and Bray to make Ambrose lose.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Chokes McGee posted:

...which doesn't make Ambrose look strong so much as the match look like poo poo.

Yep.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

He's literal satan according to PSP right now.

But also to WWE so it works out :v:

Nah, nothing wrong with Bray.

Everything wrong with whoever held the book for this one and thought this was a good use of him.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Question is, how the hell is this even supposed to end the feud?

What motivation does Dean have to not keep trying to murder Seth? Is he expected to just be too busy trying to murder Bray as well?

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Xenoletum posted:

Rollins won, not legit, sets Dean up later down the line for a run at champion Rollins.

The fact that you think this is a thing that's ever going to happen makes you even worse than the people you're bitching about.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Xenoletum posted:

Except then he'd be done with Rollins with no point to come back to it. Let's be real you people were ready to poo poo all over the ending regardless because your only other Seth winning option was CORPORATE KANE.

The whole point of HIAC is supposed to be that it keeps outside interference from dicking with the match so a face can actually get payoff against a heel who's been ducking him and hiding behind his help. We got 4 loving people interfering in that match if you don't count the ghost.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

What exactly about that ending do you think justifies a $54 priceta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

DeathChicken posted:

And out of their sterling NXT callups thus far, we have Emma, who had no buildup to her gimmick which actually requires effort from the writers to pull off, so she fell flat. Summer Rae, who is currently Designated Diva Jobber. Paige, who they started off winning the Women's title and yet somehow looking like an idiot at the same time. Your mileage may vary on how much better or worse her current crazy lesbian gimmick is.

Don't forget the 'and continuing to look like an idiot in every title match by losing to the same drat thing from AJ everyt time' bit.

• Locked thread