Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mapparu

Brillo_Pad posted:

what do you do in multiplayer euro truck sim

have a good time with your trucking buddies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
well I have it already, add me on steam I guess im thewindupman

Tube

I'm going off the rails on a CRAZY TRAIN!

Here are 3 more copies of Insurgency.

Mapparu

took one! thanks!

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
if anybody wants to insurgency it up sometime gimme a shout on steam. (alrady bought it) Acct name DampStarBaby obvi

Tube

Oh yeah, and:
Risk of Rain
Risk of Rain
Risk of Rain
Risk of Rain

(I think I might have even more copies of this, but I'll have to look for them.)

Matoi Ryuko

I want to play the euro truck simulator!! :(

Damp Star Baby

grabbed a copy of risk of rain! Many thanks! :)

bwatts

i'm an insurgent. somebody play the game with me at some point

bwatts

i took it from this thread. thanks whoever posted the key i took i think it was this post

Freak Futanari posted:

here are some free Insurgencies, from the new humble bumble.
https://www.humblebundle.com/?gift=NV6meavbhUvBVC4U

but im not sure. thank you

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I want to play the euro truck simulator!! :(

what is yuor steam

e: oh poo poo i just realized i bought plat today

im an idiot here its on the way

Lock fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Nov 12, 2014

Tube

If you don't already have it (I do), here's Tropico 3!

WhenInRome
i want insurgency but i dont want to get up and look for my credit card.

Tube

I already have an Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet, if anyone wants my spare.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Tube posted:

I already have an Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet, if anyone wants my spare.

Thanks bro.

Tube

no problem, forums user drilldo squirt

froward

by Azathoth
mount & blade is free on gog.com, and they're having a huge sale until the 25th :getin:

Slaapaav

by Azathoth

froward posted:

mount & blade is free on gog.com, and they're having a huge sale until the 25th :getin:

mount and blade is a cool game i bought like 8 years ago its pretty cool and good

Damp Star Baby

would I end up missing out on a lot of features from Warband?

Full-Bodied Flavor

Damp Star Baby posted:

warband adds a lot more stuff so yeah.

the combat system is way better + it adds multiplayer which is the best part of the game by far.

Damp Star Baby

lmbo if the combat system in warband is so much better, just how lovely is this game

Full-Bodied Flavor

Damp Star Baby posted:

lmbo if the combat system in warband is so much better, just how lovely is this game

the combat system in warband is really good if u learn it. i sperged on that game hard.

Damp Star Baby

shields were so overpowered in that game imho. But I never played multi so I don't really know.

I could never successfully create my own kingdom :(

Full-Bodied Flavor

in mp shields are only good vs ranged weapons cause you can easily manually block anything. i recommend playing the MP its real fun.

Slaapaav

by Azathoth

Damp Star Baby posted:

warband is bloat and ends up focusing on the weakest parts of the game aka the stuff that is not battle. the battle mechanics are slightly better tuned in warband but its 1) not something someone new to the game will even notice 2) not even close to actually being a big deal outside like dudes in multiplayer trying to try to find flaws to abuse in pvp.

im not saying warband is a worse game im saying its a lot of running around and doing management stuff and that is not what makes the games fun ffs

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
if you can afford 5 bucks then get warband if you can not afford 5 bucks then get the free game. i have made the choice really simply for you now

Full-Bodied Flavor

Slaapaav posted:

warband is bloat and ends up focusing on the weakest parts of the game aka the stuff that is not battle. the battle mechanics are slightly better tuned in warband but its 1) not something someone new to the game will even notice 2) not even close to actually being a big deal outside like dudes in multiplayer trying to try to find flaws to abuse in pvp.

im not saying warband is a worse game im saying its a lot of running around and doing management stuff and that is not what makes the games fun ffs

the best part of mount and blade is the melee combat system which only really works in multiplayer. the single player is tedious and very bad and i wouldn't focus on it.

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
singleplayer is really fun i have no idea what you are talking about

Damp Star Baby

ughhnnn just thinking of chasing mongol horsemen all around the battlefield for 20 minutes at a time makes me want to puke!

cuntman.net

i heard theres a star wars mod for mount and blade

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Full-Bodied Flavor posted:

in mp shields are only good vs ranged weapons cause you can easily manually block anything. i recommend playing the MP its real fun.

Dude I wana play mp so bad but I'm bad at things.

poverty goat

why would anyone play mount and blade anymore when chivalry exists

Kazvall

For the odor!!!!!!!

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

mount and blade runs on shittier hardware than chivalry i think

Damp Star Baby

mount and blade could probably run on most tablets

Damp Star Baby

I should play more chivalry. It's the best game to just pal around and listen to music with

tao of lmao

Damp Star Baby posted:

I should play more chivalry. It's the best game to just pal around and listen to music with

it sucks though for as lovely as I was when i played the game regularly, I'm so much worse that i'm out of practice and it puts me off playing it

Kazvall

I didn't like the chiv expansion as much as the core game

tao of lmao

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat

ill never forget the first time I successfully kicked a guy into the spikes to death

• Locked thread