Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Full-Bodied Flavor

Freak Futanari posted:

Plain Sight
2ENYE-WRKGB-68W9Y

i got this one, thanks! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full-Bodied Flavor

i have a bunch of keys for a game on steam called "galactic arms race" if anybody wants to have that.

DP6EA-MG56V-2XJCQ
ZTECF-77HAY-WAPK9
H779E-AGN0X-ADKXD
E9JF6-GKZBB-FFEA7
MPZ3W-QDV09-WRD22
6X2X5-B2RRP-CCPHY
XV3EL-4I5HG-Z8XDB
V2CDG-NI6J6-5WR9M
JC3FD-WIHJI-LZ0TH

(not sure which ones work because i've gave a couple to friends so just go down the list until one does)

Full-Bodied Flavor

also if somebody wants this Game of the Year

or the ship

pm me your steam and i'll gift them to you

Full-Bodied Flavor

Freak Futanari posted:

Bridge Constructor:
NKWG8-GE34V-XP2GR

taken, you're good for posting all of these :love:

Full-Bodied Flavor

:classiclol:

Full-Bodied Flavor

this game is really fun drat..

Full-Bodied Flavor

i took FTL, thanks dude.

Full-Bodied Flavor

Awesome! posted:

the thanks to lurked ratio seems much higher here than in the pgs steam gifting thread at least

considering byob isn't hidden from people without accounts thats pretty good i guess

Full-Bodied Flavor

Freak Futanari posted:

the secret is, that nobody reads byob.

:whitewater:

Full-Bodied Flavor

Damp Star Baby posted:

would I end up missing out on a lot of features from Warband?

warband adds a lot more stuff so yeah.

the combat system is way better + it adds multiplayer which is the best part of the game by far.

Full-Bodied Flavor

Damp Star Baby posted:

lmbo if the combat system in warband is so much better, just how lovely is this game

the combat system in warband is really good if u learn it. i sperged on that game hard.

Full-Bodied Flavor

in mp shields are only good vs ranged weapons cause you can easily manually block anything. i recommend playing the MP its real fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full-Bodied Flavor

Slaapaav posted:

warband is bloat and ends up focusing on the weakest parts of the game aka the stuff that is not battle. the battle mechanics are slightly better tuned in warband but its 1) not something someone new to the game will even notice 2) not even close to actually being a big deal outside like dudes in multiplayer trying to try to find flaws to abuse in pvp.

im not saying warband is a worse game im saying its a lot of running around and doing management stuff and that is not what makes the games fun ffs

the best part of mount and blade is the melee combat system which only really works in multiplayer. the single player is tedious and very bad and i wouldn't focus on it.

• Locked thread