Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

We're going to try something a little different this week here in BYOB. Instead of posting a thread every time you remember that weed exists you should post a thread that's:

- Funny, or at least attempts to be, and encourages other people to join in and make jokes. (Examples: WetNightmare's Seinfeld thread, Bwee's Nicktoons Thread, what the...'s stairs money thread

- Creative, that drawing is just...wow...amazing, thank you for the drawing. Can you draw a weird bug? Here's my drawing of a weird bug. (Example: Salmiakki Art Thread, ron color's art threads)

- Informative, wow, I never knew that planes could be so complex, but also, simple. You explained planes so well, thank you. (example: Smoking Crow's Christianity Thread, Bo-Pepper's Food Thread)

Or anything that else that shows you put a little bit of effort into your thread. If you make a thread that is bad I might even gas it :evilbuddy:, but only after giving it a fair chance at being turned into something good. "Effort" doesn't mean you have to write long paragraphs and use proper punctuation or anything like that, just use a little discretion before you post a thread. :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

i am he posted:

We're going to try something a little different this week here in BYOB. Instead of posting a thread every time you remember that weed exists you should post a thread that's:

- Funny, or at least attempts to be, and encourages other people to join in and make jokes. (Examples: WetNightmare's Seinfeld thread, Bwee's Nicktoons Thread, what the...'s stairs money thread

- Creative, that drawing is just...wow...amazing, thank you for the drawing. Can you draw a weird bug? Here's my drawing of a weird bug. (Example: Salmiakki Art Thread, ron color's art threads)

- Informative, wow, I never knew that planes could be so complex, but also, simple. You explained planes so well, thank you. (example: Smoking Crow's Christianity Thread, Bo-Pepper's Food Thread)

Or anything that else that shows you put a little bit of effort into your thread. If you make a thread that is bad I might even gas it :evilbuddy:, but only after giving it a fair chance at being turned into something good. "Effort" doesn't mean you have to write long paragraphs and use proper punctuation or anything like that, just use a little discretion before you post a thread. :cheers:

not very BYOB, imo

i am he

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

not very BYOB, imo

kis s my rear end !!

i am he

all those threads were made in byob -_-

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i believe in you byob!

Salmiakki

im all for this poo poo right here

FluffieDuckie

yes sir. i'm on it.

in fact i'm remembering weed exists RIGHT NOW but i'm not making a thread about it.

i am he

make a good thread and hell.. who knows, it could be stickied.. or even goldmined. wow, imagine the prestige.

WindmillSlayer

my threads are always good:/

pig slut lisa

irl is good

this has given me a good idea for a thread, thanks

tao of lmao

see you guys in a week!

i am he

wth posted:

see you guys in a week!

another good example of what i mean by effort is air julio's Arcade thread

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

wth posted:

see you guys in a week!

same

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
I will do the thing in the op.

i am he

or john glenn's art threads

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

we should probabaly bump my thread where the girl flies her fairy into goatses rear end because that too like 5 hours or some poo poo hth

FluffieDuckie

i can't wait to post in all these great threads!

Pizzatime

hey let's enforce effort threads in byob lol

dogcrash truther

i am he

pizza crime has made two (3?) effort threads that i really enjoyed, as well.

i am he

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
this was my idea btw

GEExCEE

im not much of a poster... im more of a reply-er

FluffieDuckie

GEExCEE posted:

good reply :hf:

tao of lmao

I've had 2 good threads since byob started again in march. I can't handle the pressure of having to make good ones.

Lil Cunty

ok I'm trying to get my game face on I don't want to disappoint iamhe in his first week

*gets out list of thread ideas, puts on glasses"

ok looks like we've got

1. farts
2. weed
3. cats
4. weed farts
5. dicks

poo poo

FluffieDuckie

WD-40 posted:

ok I'm trying to get my game face on I don't want to disappoint iamhe in his first week

ok looks like we've got

1. farts
2. weed
3. cats
4. weed farts
5. dicks

poo poo

what about boobs? have you considered boobs?

GODS NOT REAL

YOU STUPID BUNNIES
What about the goatmans?

Salmiakki

Pizzatime posted:

hey let's enforce effort threads in byob lol

tao of lmao

I'm doing my part

the unabonger

GEExCEE posted:

A Time To Chill

ugh i hate content

ZeroCount

GEExCEE posted:

GEExCEE

sticky my threads, as part of the war effort. it's us versus them.

tao of lmao

GEExCEE posted:

sticky my threads, as part of the war effort. it's us versus them.

this but with my threads and also bwees threads and five and goldmine them as well

dogcrash truther

WD-40 posted:

ok looks like we've got

1. farts
2. weed
3. cats
4. weed farts
5. dicks

poo poo

ok ok, I see where youre headed here. The thing is you've got to expand on the idea, like a fart is funny, but what would make it funnier, how about "draw pictures of farts"? uhhhh or you could do the irony thing like "i like farts, not only my own, but other peoples" or the double irony "i hate all farts. I'm going to destroy farts" fart jihad. chemical warfare. bashar al assad farting in missile. turkish farts. how about posters do audio recordings of them farting and then other posters post a color that they think the fart is. fart synesthesia.

dogcrash truther
the Fart Bong

pig slut lisa

irl is good

dogcrash truther posted:

how about posters do audio recordings of them farting and then other posters post a color that they think the fart is. fart synesthesia.

this is a really good idea :stare:

tao of lmao

this is especially good because it knocks off 1, 2, and 4 off the list. it opens more potential avenues of fake-posting but also real posting, because I'm sure everyone's beefed while taking a massive bong rip. hell, i do it at least twice a week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEExCEE

loving... goldmine... just goldmine

• Locked thread