Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GEExCEE

poty... just poty...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bog pixie

in honor of make good threads week i will post a thread. don't know what yet though

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

someone bump 5 sticky & goldmine all of my threads, i'm sure they are fantastic

i am he

Ectral posted:

in honor of make good threads week i will post a thread. don't know what yet though

i cant wait

dogcrash truther
holeeee poo poo that yadon tag is dope.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

dogcrash truther posted:

congrats to my main man, the big bonger himself, june!

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

dogcrash truther posted:

I'm lar bare

i am he

the yadon tag is wonderful, shout out to xylojw and the green calx for making it ahppen :cheers:

FluffieDuckie

is effort week over yet? my mouse hand hurts

I AM BRAWW
i made a pretty creative thread thanls

FluffieDuckie

I AM BRAWW posted:

i made a pretty creative thread thanls

:rolleyes:

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
op didn't mention any of my threads, which are all effort threads.

I AM BRAWW

:kimchi:

Bwee
great op

Bwee
please make it make good threads year

tao of lmao

Bwee posted:

please make it make good threads year

i can't loving handle this pressure!

Bwee
what dumbass voted this thread 1

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

wat happen to mattoi?

Bwee
he died of dysentery. they tried to revive him in the charity booth at mcdonalds but it was too late.

tao of lmao

is charity booth now canon?

tao of lmao

did magoyim sepukku get ret-conned?

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Bwee posted:

he died of dysentery. they tried to revive him in the charity booth at mcdonalds but it was too late.

rip

long liev he man

Bwee
he poo poo in a booth like the one you sit in. the charity booth was also there and it was stocked with a first aid kit but it wasn't enough.

GEExCEE

hi, could we please get a rules thread stickied? i nominate mine, seeing as, well, it's already there.

GEExCEE

Bwee posted:

he poo poo in a booth like the one you sit in. the charity booth was also there and it was stocked with a first aid kit but it wasn't enough.

the charity booth is actually a folk history version of the event. the original police report never mentioned the Ronald's Buddies program.

Bwee

GEExCEE posted:

the charity booth is actually a folk history version of the event. the original police report never mentioned the Ronald's Buddies program.

do you have a source for this? i need to include it in my master's thesis.

GEExCEE

byob isn't properly indexed for some godforsaken reason, but the rumor about the charity booth started when Max "WeedDawggie" Maddux drew a mids oc effortcomic about his interpretation of the incident. My friends julio and craig saw, I think[1]

works cited:
1. Straight From The Horse's Mouth: Real Tales of The Yob, Pizzatime et. al (Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 2014), 69.

GEExCEE fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Oct 28, 2014

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
I'd like to submit this thread as a shining example of what we can accomplish when we work together:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3676527

City of Glompton

oh man idk if I can do this, I mean, without being asked I probably can't do this anyway, and then you ask and put the pressure on :sweats:

emmie

unbyob

emmie

i am he posted:

We're going to try something a little different this week here in BYOB. Instead of posting a thread every time you remember that weed exists you should post a thread that's:

(bunch of gbs poo poo here)

Or anything that else that shows you put a little bit of effort into your thread. If you make a thread that is bad I might even gas it :evilbuddy:, but only after giving it a fair chance at being turned into something good. "Effort" doesn't mean you have to write long paragraphs and use proper punctuation or anything like that, just use a little discretion before you post a thread. :cheers:

gassing threads and telling people to make effort threads is not byob. please go post in gbs instead

emmie

:arnie:

emmie

better probate me for a week, op

emmie

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Abysswalker

weird thing to have a meltdown over, imo

Salmiakki

Sito posted:

weird thing to have a meltdown over, imo

emmie

if you aren't funny enough you cannot post here. its fyad. :getout:

Matoi Ryuko

emmie posted:

if you aren't funny enough you cannot post here. its fyad. :getout:

:frogbon:

nvm no cake