Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sleepy Sip

Bargearse posted:

All threads are good threads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleepy Sip

Welcome back, BYOB.

i am he

emmie posted:

gassing threads and telling people to make effort threads is not byob. please go post in gbs instead

well, i havent gassed anything or probated anyone yet. i dont really plan to either.

emmie posted:

if you aren't funny enough you cannot post here. its fyad. :getout:

i dont think you really read the post at all :sweatdrop:

Full-Bodied Flavor

people should chill.. i think this thread is only supposed to influence people to try post funny/interesting stuff, it doesnt have to be mandatory...

:chillout:

i am he

Full-Bodied Flavor posted:

people should chill.. i think this thread is only supposed to influence people to try post funny/interesting stuff, it doesnt have to be mandatory...

:chillout:

ya. also i specifically said effort doesnt mean posting a lot of words.. i dont think im tough enough to gas anyone's threads anyways.

ass
Good poo poo OP> Now make it permanent.

Ace of Baes
i am he, i think emmie is catching on, i've arranged a detail to "take care" of her, they should be arriving in her zip code by thursday, just let me know if this is a go

Ace of Baes
oops taht was supposed to be a PM

Sleepy Sip

BYOB is like a bowl of rice krispies. As it sits out, the milk soaks in and turns it all soggy, but that only makes it taste better.

Dexters Secret

i am he posted:

well, i havent gassed anything or probated anyone yet. i dont really plan to either.

i dont think you really read the post at all :sweatdrop:

your afucking monster iamhe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crap

emmie posted:

lol

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i am he posted:

Or anything that else that shows you put a little bit of effort into your thread. If you make a thread that is bad I might even gas it :evilbuddy:, but only after giving it a fair chance at being turned into something good. "Effort" doesn't mean you have to write long paragraphs and use proper punctuation or anything like that, just use a little discretion before you post a thread. :cheers:

this is a good thing to encourage but i would like to remind everyone that, as rznv says "you don't have to do effort to get some gay affection", so if that's your endgame then you just keep doing you

GEExCEE

emmie posted:

le epic this

GEExCEE

i am he: oh christ... hitler? racism? these people are sick... i'm just trying to make the yob a safe place to browse for teens like me and my son. I don't want to gas these threads but I will

emmie: :twisted:

Full-Bodied Flavor

emmie: why would anyone want the forum to be funny and good? doesn';t make sense

alnilam

Fess up is this all because we want to impress polishthunder84?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

alnilam posted:

Fess up is this all because we want to impress polishthunder84?

yes

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
oh man, it's too bad i'm genetically incapable of making a good thread (or even a mediocre thread). i'll be wherever julio is for the next week.

Bwee

Full-Bodied Flavor posted:

emmie: why would anyone want the forum to be funny and good? doesn';t make sense

bwatts

emmies a stupid loving idiot, so whatever. iamhe im glad you're idiot king. the agreemnt with dct was that id leave byob for 2 days in order to get you the position

tao of lmao

friendly craig posted:

emmies a stupid loving idiot, so whatever. iamhe im glad you're idiot king. the agreemnt with dct was that id leave byob for 2 days in order to get you the position

That's a noble-rear end-sacrifice, my friend.

Pedantra

by Lowtax

:stare:

alnilam

i tried i am he
i tried :sigh:

tao of lmao

we had a solid day of good threads. that's pretty good for byob.

tao of lmao

today really fell off a cliff though, woof

CornBrick

A chance to look as cool on the outside as I am on the inside.
The boat thread is real, never forget the day of the death of millions of boats at the hands of a little running astronaut.

Oh and great posts all around the yob today, I know I liked them

FluffieDuckie

i'm enjoying the yob guys keep up the good work

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

the boat and cliff threads were great fun today.

Corn Glizzy

yob

bog pixie

HiipFire

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I made a good thread BYOB Mafia

Dexters Secret

HiipFire posted:

I made a good thread BYOB Mafia

:catstare:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

is BYOB good yet? :pray:

Pedantra

by Lowtax
id say the signal to noise ratio is a bit higher lately though its hard to say why that is

HiipFire

JENNY DEATH LIVES

what

FluffieDuckie

this thread is now about basset hound lips

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

FluffieDuckie posted:

whoa. where do the lips end and the body begins? are they all lips?

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

FluffieDuckie posted:

someone please get gif of basset hound skydiving

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Awesome! posted:

someone please get gif of basset hound skydiving

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa