Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
What?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Your son is a loving scrub.

Make him start with arena and of he still wants to play skyrim by the time he gets to Oblivion put him up for adoption

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Oh I guess he said mature content in the OP. I guess rape is mature content because you shouldn't expose children to rape? Kinda simple stuff here, pretty weird to learn about rape before sexual themes or w/e.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
There's no rape in Skyrim. Maybe you are referring to the possibility of a handful of lines of dialog out of thousands, but the vast majority of people over the age of 12 are aware of rape, especially 14 year olds, who are not that naive unless something is wrong with them. Maybe you are confused because you are drawing on your retarded development and learned about sex in school or something equally ridiculous.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I'm just letting the kids' parent know there's rape in the game so he can make his own decision, sounds like you might be projecting there buddy.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Plus, the only "raping" I knew about when I was 14 is what I did to noobs in CoD, but I'm a good, humanist, boy.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
You're the one saying the game shoves it in your face, which is not true at all. I don't even remember any dialog about it. The Bible has way more rape scenes for sure. The game has minimal sexual content, period.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i want to put a parental lock on my computer so my son can only install mods for circumcized penises, please help.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Something something rape something arrow to the knee

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

kraftwerk singles posted:

You're the one saying the game shoves it in your face, which is not true at all. I don't even remember any dialog about it. The Bible has way more rape scenes for sure. The game has minimal sexual content, period.

Never read the Bible, and I just said the game has a lot of rape stuff, when most games have 0 rape stuff I count any rape stuff as a lot because well, it is. There's also a God of Rape and a book all about his realm of rape so uh, maybe learn more Elder Scrolls lore.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
And I do remember dialog about rape from the game which is why I brought it up, this means I win the 2014 Imp Zone Skyrim Rape Discussion, the biggest accomplishment of my posting career.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Abandon posted:

it's true that elder scrolls (particularly skyrim) is too violent but its also irrelevant, because violence is at the heart of the whole exercise and it's simply a question of honesty

really most products of mainstream american culture for the past century aren't suitable for kids

You're brutally sheltered

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I'd like to see some of the posters in this thread watching British Cable television they'd have a stroke

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

ForeverSmug posted:

Your son is a loving scrub milkdrinker.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
There is not a reference to a 'God of Rape' in Skyrim. We're not talking about the extended lore going back to Daggerfall which you have to actively seek out online. You will hear more dialog about rape in one hour of news or sports television than in the entirety of Skyrim, which is notably praised for its lack of sexual content in reviews for parents.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Dawnguard literally calls him the God of Rape. And like, there are games that have no references to rape at all so I think those reviewers are being a little disingenious. But uh, it's really up to Fargield in the end and all we can do is tell him the stuff that's in the game, not any other stuff like sports television or whatever cause that's really irrelevant.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Well, it turns out I was wrong about him being called the God of Rape in Dawnguard, it just references rape a little.

<Serana> Exactly! The first vampire came from Molag Bal. She... was not a willing subject. But she was still the first. Molag Bal is a powerful daedric lord, and his will is made reality. For those willing to subjugate themselves, he will still bestow the gift, but they must be powerful in their own right before earning his trust.
<Dragonborn> How did you actually become a vampire, then?
<Serana> The ceremony was... degrading. Let's not revisit that. But we all took part in it. Not really wholesome family activity, but I guess it's something you do when you give yourselves to a daedric lord.
<Dragonborn> How has it affected your family?

So uh, I hope you can reach a decision with all this info!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Buschmaki posted:

Never read the Bible,

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Buschmaki posted:

Dawnguard literally calls him the God of Rape. And like, there are games that have no references to rape at all so I think those reviewers are being a little disingenious. But uh, it's really up to Fargield in the end and all we can do is tell him the stuff that's in the game, not any other stuff like sports television or whatever cause that's really irrelevant.

Fargield's son has been pounding poon for like 2 years now. Calm down.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

molag bal skullfucked a dude lol

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Buschmaki posted:

other stuff like sports television or whatever cause that's really irrelevant.

It's relevant, because the rest of us live in a real world where stuff happens, and unless he forces his son to stare at a wall in silence at all times, Skyrim is downright wholesome by comparison.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Lol.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Hmm, I've been convinced and am now in the camp of, "Who gives a gently caress OP," my mam let me play GTA when I was like 11 and I argue over sex in videogames over the Internet, just let him play the game, OP, denying your son a game is nothing a true gamer should do.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I was wrong. kraftwerk singles convinced me.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Buschmaki posted:

Hmm, I've been convinced and am now in the camp of, "Who gives a gently caress OP," my mam let me play GTA when I was like 11 and I argue over sex in videogames over the Internet, just let him play the game, OP, denying your son a game is nothing a true gamer should do.

Someone needs to do the world, or at the very least this forum, a favour and stove your fuckwit head in with a baseball bat.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fargield's son is a sucker for that sweet, sweet man poon, and pounds it nightly raw dog.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I'm very indecisive about videogames, I'm sorry to all my fellow imps I lead astray.

give me thread
Dec 29, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Fargield's son is a sucker for that sweet, sweet man poon, and pounds it nightly raw dog.

I knew it, I knew it was true!

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006

Lumpy the Cook posted:

You're brutally sheltered

lol

Bifner McDoogle
Mar 31, 2006

"Life unworthy of life" (German: Lebensunwertes Leben) is a pragmatic liberal designation for the segments of the populace which they view as having no right to continue existing, due to the expense of extending them basic human dignity.
The only weird part is that dungeon with a Necromancer whose journals say that he's been bringing corpses back to life so he can gently caress him, then also kidnaping and killing girls and reviving their souls as ghosts so he can gently caress the ghosts and he's all like " ghost sex is awesome". It's still More implied than anything though, like if you figure out that's what's going on it won't gently caress you up and if it would you won't be able to really figure out that's what's going down.
I guess you could be worried about your son gay marrying a lizard man but, well, if he does that it's not gonna gently caress him up cause he has to choose to do that. Like I chose to fill my house with bees and married a lizard person and had him open a shop there to see if a city full of nords that hate lizrd people would still shop in a bee filled decrypt house run by a gay lizard person

give me thread
Dec 29, 2008

Bifner McDoogle posted:

The only weird part is that dungeon with a Necromancer whose journals say that he's been bringing corpses back to life so he can gently caress him, then also kidnaping and killing girls and reviving their souls as ghosts so he can gently caress the ghosts and he's all like " ghost sex is awesome". It's still More implied than anything though, like if you figure out that's what's going on it won't gently caress you up and if it would you won't be able to really figure out that's what's going down.
I guess you could be worried about your son gay marrying a lizard man but, well, if he does that it's not gonna gently caress him up cause he has to choose to do that. Like I chose to fill my house with bees and married a lizard person and had him open a shop there to see if a city full of nords that hate lizrd people would still shop in a bee filled decrypt house run by a gay lizard person

What dungeon was that? I can't remember coming across this but sounds hilarious

Bifner McDoogle
Mar 31, 2006

"Life unworthy of life" (German: Lebensunwertes Leben) is a pragmatic liberal designation for the segments of the populace which they view as having no right to continue existing, due to the expense of extending them basic human dignity.

give me thread posted:

What dungeon was that? I can't remember coming across this but sounds hilarious

Ynglvald cave near Dawnstar, to the east. It's part of one of the quests where you run after a random McGuffin that's stuck in a random location, sothers a chance you won't ever go there. I only remember where it's at cause I was trying to find yngvld barrow and didn't notice the one-letter difference in the names and ran around there like an idiot for a while

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

[Fargield Jr. is heard from across the room] Hell yeah baby!

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Buschmaki posted:

I'm sorry about your extremely hosed up brain issues with regard to sex and, additionally but separately, videogames.

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
it's all been blown out of the loving water by the internet anyway. nowadays we have 11 year old kids reckoning they're babyfur scat fetishists because of stuff they saw on 4chan

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Tell him to stop being a normie and play a good game instead, OP.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I really strongly advise against it

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i hope your son is not a furry. i just thought, what if your son got on the internet and decided he was a furry? he's just a few clicks away from some kajit argonian fuckfest. that's so messed up to think.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Mr. Pumroy posted:

i hope your son is not a furry. i just thought, what if your son got on the internet and decided he was a furry? he's just a few clicks away from some kajit argonian fuckfest. that's so messed up to think.

mmmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

your son regularly masturbates to beheading videos OP

• Locked thread