Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dPB
Aug 2, 2006
Captain Awesome
So I preordered this off EB games in Australia and I've redeemed my preorder bonus but I can't see it in my download list. Is this because it's not out in Europe yet? Will I be able to change into my fancy suit later?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dPB
Aug 2, 2006
Captain Awesome
Buying weapons cost you entitlement points while making them just uses resources. When you manufacture a weapon you'll get a random module attached and there's a chance the weapon will have a higher rarity

dPB
Aug 2, 2006
Captain Awesome
For the paid DLC are the clothes and stickers unique or can you get them in the game eventually? The weapons and citizens just look like booster DLCs

dPB
Aug 2, 2006
Captain Awesome
It's probably going to be used for special announcements or global leaderboards, at least that's what I would use it for

dPB
Aug 2, 2006
Captain Awesome
Whelp so the warren streetwear dlc is just a colour palette so I guess gently caress you Sony for making me waste a buck fifty on that with a really bad DLC description.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dPB
Aug 2, 2006
Captain Awesome
Yep. And by bad DLC description I meant no description.

• Locked thread