Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Muffinlord
Mar 3, 2007

newbid stupie?
Hey, how do I use the quick travel permit? I have it but I don't see any options to make use of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Muffinlord
Mar 3, 2007

newbid stupie?
Oh, right, I can't use it in the cell because I need a permit to travel at all first. Okay. Makes sense.

The Muffinlord
Mar 3, 2007

newbid stupie?
I'm into Code 5 and the only time I've been online is to see what it was like. Maybe I'll do some more if I have new goon buddies to do stuff with? My PSN is warp_eater.

The Muffinlord
Mar 3, 2007

newbid stupie?
I really wish the PA chatter was in English. Or subtitled. A crawl at the top of the screen wouldn't be so bad. I mean, I know it's all fluff, but I love fluff.

The Muffinlord
Mar 3, 2007

newbid stupie?
Yeah, it feels like a crapshoot trying to go back and farm materials. I mean, I can look at the list of ranking items but if I'm out of common stuff, I have to make leaps of faith.

The Muffinlord
Mar 3, 2007

newbid stupie?
I just really want to build up a couple cool guns and see if they're any good. I'm also code six, coincidentally. Now that I'm seeing all the neat energy weapons, I want to play around with them.

The Muffinlord
Mar 3, 2007

newbid stupie?
From what I hear the flare knife isn't as good as a dedicated part severing weapon. Don't forget that you can also destroy parts with weapons fire, though it's harder to tell exactly how much you need.

The Muffinlord
Mar 3, 2007

newbid stupie?

Penis Vanguard posted:

From info I found on gamefaqs

"Ea's Knife (635 power), 13.598 seconds
EZ Falke II (420 power)- 18.159 seconds
Murasame Mk 9 (313 power)- 21.395 seconds
Murasame Mk 9 (155 power), 31.791 seconds

Flare Knife: 23.614 seconds
Flare Knife: 23.625 seconds
(I did two trials with the Flare Knife)"

That's good stuff to know. I wonder if the mura mk 12 is still that slow; I might have to switch it up. I pretty much only use the thing to sever or if I'm really hosed and can't get away.

Edit: I tried the Barbara and it's really strong but I don't like the way it "fakes" being a shotgun by spraying a five clip round all at once. That seems like a really weird decision when they could have just put in a proper hitscan cone.

The Muffinlord fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Nov 4, 2014

The Muffinlord
Mar 3, 2007

newbid stupie?
Sever everything you can get away with even if it doesn't result in a huge drop in health because every weapon you sever off is one less that's going to ignore every loving mook in the stage but you and your accessory.

The Muffinlord
Mar 3, 2007

newbid stupie?
So is it just me or are those dumb helmets really just making the accessories in the cell gardens blind as hell? I actually tested one to see how hard it was to get caught and I had to actually physically touch one.

The Muffinlord
Mar 3, 2007

newbid stupie?
Yeah, give them the biggest, meanest launcher you can. They definitely don't seem to need to reload, so let them have that rocket launcher.

The Muffinlord
Mar 3, 2007

newbid stupie?
Is there any way to change the order list for squadmates like you can for accessories? If I could just tell them all to destroy parts missions would go a lot faster.

The Muffinlord
Mar 3, 2007

newbid stupie?
Well yeah, but they don't take up sustainability when they bite it so I don't give a poo poo about them dying. I just want all guns and knives focused on those God damned shield generators.

The Muffinlord
Mar 3, 2007

newbid stupie?
Me too. I feel like I fell way behind in terms of earning Entitlement Points, though. Is there a consistent way to grind those up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Muffinlord
Mar 3, 2007

newbid stupie?

Mithaldu posted:

the ai sinners

That's who I want the EP for, so I guess I just gotta tough it out. Oh well.

• Locked thread