Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

God drat I need to start playing this more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

I just finished the Code 7 exam, and looking at what comes next it appears that the rest of the game is just a grindy grindfest. Is the story worth getting Code 8 for, or am I pretty much done? I though the Code 6 mission that is "destroy 2 Abductors, no gently caress you destroy 5 Abductors LOL" was bullshit (not the least because I can't clear it), and that kind of kills my desire to do more missions. Also it appears that there aren't any missions that clear a quarter million years at a time, and gently caress doing 500 missions to get down to 0 sentence.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

That helps get past missions I can't beat (assuming post game players will do missions less than code 8). That doesn't get me any additional years off the sentence or entitlement points, so it looks like I have to replay the missions I've already done about 200 more times to get code 8.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Thanks, I'll definitely do the factory stuff and we'll see what online is like these days.

• Locked thread