Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
Crossing my fingers I can make my accessory yell "Yes, My Lord!" like I saw in a demo video so I can live out my code geass fantasy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
I'm waiting for the plot point to drop where everything is all part of some big cult.

Also I only realized last night my big sword is blunt damage so it doesn't actually help with the cutting off of parts. Yeah gonna need to start using that flare knife!!

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009

kirbysuperstar posted:

Yeah. The translation side of things is great, characterisation and whatnot is fine, but the rest of the localisation is kinda iffy. They didn't bother to edit any textures, so the UI still says "IBARA" instead of "THORN", tutorials still have Japanese screenshots etc, they cut the Accessory voice-synth stuff despite the developers talking about how it would work fine for English (and with a lack of dub probably would have helped rather than having to look down at the subtitles all the time during combat), the PA announcements are on obvious sticking point, and there's been a couple of outright string mistakes, one dialogue option I had was ##ERROR## and I've seen the "rewards from this mission" screen go out off the right screen boundary.

It shits me, because I'd expect that kinda crap from NISA not Sony, but the rest of the game is so fun that I can look past it.

I am forever crossing my fingers for the voice customizing to come back in. I was so disappointed when I found out they took it out after playing for a good while and it not unlocking. :(

Especially since it's flat out advertised in game in menus and even by an NPC who tells you to try it sometime.

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009

Really Pants posted:

Thorn Master doesn't seem to do anything for leap attacks. :saddowns: Oh well.

Does it let you cancel out of animations? I was considering it if it would let me thorn out of the end of the sword animations since some of those are looooong.

• Locked thread