Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Debating taking the day off just to speg out on this. I'm hoping the online lasts more than like a week though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Really Pants posted:

I just want to know if I would get arrested for playing this in public

The guns remind me a little of EDF, which is always good. Are there any giant hordes of little monsters to mow down or is it all big huge things?

it's as insanely anime as hit game persona 4, which means you shouldn't play it in public. :angel:

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Anyone else having issues redeeming the pre-order DLC?

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Must be either my net or a rush of people, it kept erroring out, and now it's hanging on "waiting to install" lameee.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

It took a few tries but it worked eventually.

It's time to game.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Argas posted:

I preordered from Future Shop and I don't think I got the preorder bonus despite their website saying I would. welp

It was on my reciept, i got mine from gamestop tho.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Got a couple missions under my belt and I'm really, really enjoying this. I like the artstyle, and the gameplay. My one complaint though is that after playing hundreds of hours of MH3U on the wii u with the pro controller it's a little cramped playing a game like this on the vita, but I'm sure I'll get over it.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Little annoyed that they didn't bother to sub the P.A. stuff.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Is it just me or are all the civilians super short? like holy gently caress my character is 5'9 and I'm a towering giant to all the ones I've seen.

I guess the manlet shall inherit the earth...

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I'm digging princess carrying the manlets to safety.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

You can sever stuff as any weapon type, it's just faster with the small weapon. Unless thats what you meant and I misread it.

I really dislike how finnicky the lock on can be, I broke a pod open and the lock on refused to stop jittering between the legs when I was trying to target the civvie to rescue and the pod regenned.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Was the voice work redone for English at all? I'm checking out some gameplay videos on youtube and everything is still in Japanese.

There's no dub.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Do I need to mash really hard on the sever QTE or does hitting it at a decent pace count?

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I don't think I can ever change from light melee after ripping apart an abductor limb by limb in no time flat.

Also PSN: Alzam22

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Volt Catfish posted:

You're not forced to go online though, right? I'm antisocial and would just prefer ai partners :smith:

You can do everything solo if you want.

• Locked thread