Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

Friends depend on each other.
I'm batmadtas and I can't put this dumb game down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

Armor-Piercing posted:

I've been more-or-less keeping up. I think the people I took into the mission were at level 4-5 equipment. Part of the issue was that it's against two big abductors, one of which is the spider one that spins around constantly, in a slightly-cramped space.

Right now I'm constructing some augmentations to hopefully at least keep myself alive a little better, and then when I've got a few people up to level 5-6 equipment I'll have another go.

The one with the spider thing and the gryphon, yeah? I used the scatter command and had a pair of NPCs kill the spider while I and Marie took out the gryphon on the other side of the map.

Still took foooooorever. Wish the npcs knew to jump onto the pull down command like real people do.

Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

animaCartographer posted:

Well I got to that Code 5 optional mission with the spider and tiger thing, let me tell ya I'm just getting my rear end handed to me hard. Also if you give up and your Accessory is stuck in a abductor, it considers it a capture and you still have to go save it. gently caress.

Use scatter command. If you're lucky half of your team will keep the spider busy and you can focus on the tiger.

If one migrates to the other, disengage and run to the other side of the map. One will likely follow you and the other will stick with whoever attacks it.

I hate this combo of enemies and the game seems so fond of using it. :saddowns:

Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

It's actually worse on that map for me because it's harder to get those jerks to stay separate.

I hate that frickin spider.

• Locked thread