Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009

Dr Pepper posted:

Would you like to take a nap y/n

:siren:LAYING DOWN WITHOUT PERMISSION IS AGAINST THE LAW 20 YEARS ADDED TO YOUR SENTENCE PRISONER:siren:

Not lying down gets you 10 years for "Refusing the gift of leisure". It's p. great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009
Also bought weapons are rarity one, meaning they only have two module slots.

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009

animaCartographer posted:

Oh, ok then cool, good to know. Not having any prespective on weapon damage makes it hard to tell if I am doing any good numbers wise.

I wish I could turn on damage popups for just this reason. Also in every hunting action game. Soul Sacrifice has them when you're dead but you can't turn them on the rest of the time! Come on!

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009
I think I just killed the final boss with some pubbies while joining random rooms. I'm on code 4.

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009
Reached a conundrum on upgrading my Mimas. I know the impact upgrade is the best option, but the electric upgrade makes it fuchsia and that's hard to resist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009

Really Pants posted:

Does anyone know how augmentations stack? The two Contribution Boosters obviously stack, but I tried the first Ramosa fight without any attack augments just now and it didn't take any longer than with Attack, Attack Abductors, and Attack Ramosa all equipped.

I've been trying to triple-stack attack augs this whole time. :negative:

Attack Abductors only applies the orange abductors: biped, artillery, etc and their variants. That's why there's a separate one for Ramosa. It's plus 5% attack for generic attack, plus 10% for the type-specific ones, plus 15% for the situation-specific ones.

• Locked thread