Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Six Of Spades
Oct 24, 2010

"...That too is according to my calculations."
After playing for a while and getting up to CODE 3, I really like this game's style (I'm not good at games with gunplay without a lock-on but I'm learning), though I wonder if there's a way to increase my base defence outside of items and other shield players.

I decided to take one of the optional missions given at my rank and it quickly spiralled into way more Abductors and Sinners showing up than I could handle, frantic revival of everyone and being one-shotted by laser attacks from what feels like miles away.

Now I know why Monster Hunter has a strict rule of only spawning two large monsters at once with minimal small monster threats - any more than that is overwhelming to even survive against, let alone to kill anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread