Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

The Moon Monster posted:

The society in this game seems pretty socially progressive considering half of the female outfits have breastfeeding flaps.

Everyone is equal in anime-prison.

Also, someone start a spreadsheet of goon psn accounts. I would but I'm lazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Twibbit posted:

the ps4 thread has the spreadsheet for goon accounts, or do you just want us freedom war peeps?

PSN: Danthe57

Obviously one for freedom wars in specific would be useful for the freedom wars thread :v:

PSN: Gearboxclock

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Schneider Heim posted:

Thinking about how salt is treated as some kind of addictive substance in the game is tickling my funny bone. Kind of wonder why they didn't call it NaCl instead.

Reminds me a little of a super-anime Judge Dredd, where caffeine and sugar are highly illegal blackmarket items and jaywalking has a multi-year penalty in the isocubes.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

scissorman posted:

What weapons are you using?
I'm currently wielding an upgraded Barbara Easy Blaster P and an EZ Schwarzfalke II but I'm thinking of trying out some of the heavier weapons.
Are they any better at breaking parts?

You can't do a sever with heavy weapons but you can buy a Flare Knife from Zakka and use that to sever instead.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
If you haven't tried severing the turret on top of the artillery abductors when it does the spinning attack then I suggest you do that now.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
The DLC haircuts are pretty good if anyone is wondering. Dudes get a wicked sick mohawk along with some dumb anime haircuts.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
Man, can I just say that most of the female versions of the clothes are hella disappointing and not nearly as good as the male versions.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Emalde posted:

You can, but I think most people would disagree and say that you're completely wrong. Nearly all of the male clothing is some variant of Generic <X> Vest.

Yeah but the lady stuff is jest Generic <X> Skirt + Jacket

Speaking of clothes though, is it just one set of duds per CODE?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

kirbysuperstar posted:

Have you been looking at the other styles (hit square)? Probably not gonna change your mind on it, but it is something.

Okay, yeah that helps. Also gently caress you for giving me a reason to spend more time on prison dressup.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Stux posted:

How should i be equipping my accessory? They don't seem to use grenades etc when i give them to them, and at the moment I have them using a light cutting weapon, but they don't ever seem to do much really.

I use the drill spear and an assault rifle, for reference.

I just give mine the strongest rocket launcher I have since they seem inept when it comes to melee.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

RentACop posted:

Does anyone know what the 4 choices do? One of them is pretty obvious but the other three are bugging me

If you're talking about weapon upgrading than each upgrade adds a different damage type. Either Impact or one of the four elements (Fire, Ice, Will'O, that other one)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
I either give my accesory the flamethrower or the rocket launcher that does the most damage. Can't remember their names

• Locked thread