Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Recommended by 10 out of 10 Aragami

Emalde posted:

It's like any Hunting-Action title, where you can more or less do the entire thing solo and the experience simply improves with more people. This game is definitely on the hard side for Solo play, but with appropriate use of your equipment setup and Accessory, the entire game can be cleared.
Nice. I like the multiplayer in these games but my internet connection is complete garbage so I get disconnected at random times. The worst was in God Eater 2 since every five seconds it asked me if I wanted to connect again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Awesome! posted:

that was happening to me with toukiden until I put my vita in my router's dmz. you try anything like that?
e: Tried it, and apparently Telmex removed the DMZ settings from the router configuration.

OgretailFood fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Oct 28, 2014

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Apparently, taking 10 seconds or longer to choose a response in a conversation adds 20 more years on your sentence. :allears:

Armor-Piercing posted:

Are there options to edit/rename your character or accessory after creation?
In the Window on Liberty (the green screen thing). Haven't checked those options since I'm sure one of those will give you a penalty.

OgretailFood fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Oct 28, 2014

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

The day I finally have my Vita in NAT Type 2, I got the flamethrower!

It's so drat nice burning things to death.:flame:

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

After a few online matches I received a special mission (offline) for my city panopticon.

e: My mistake. Those two Ramosas were normal ones just with a shield, and they kicked my rear end.

And, if I managed to kill them

Paradoxa, Paradoxa alfa and people from On High.

Sure, it was a max difficulty mission, but still. :stare:

OgretailFood fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Nov 1, 2014

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

e: Nevermind, I got one. I didn't notice the message box after the abductor legs were cracked.

OgretailFood fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Nov 5, 2014

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

7-3 felt more like a puzzle than a boss fight for me since you have to destroy a chain and it's box, otherwise it will revive them.

Mithaldu posted:

It's reassuring that the Citizen's Voice takes several minutes to update to the most recent set of "24 HR SURVEILLANCE" even on a Vita TV plugged into a LAN cable.
Citizen's Voice has more stuff other than the "24 hour surveillance"?

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

scissorman posted:

Is it just me or is the online play really iffy?
Multiple times now it was almost unplayable, with everyone just jerking all over the place.
I used both quick and advanced search to make sure I got a good connection but it just didn't work.
It seems there was a problem with the servers, and it could result in a corrupted file if you kept trying to reconnect.

OgretailFood fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Nov 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

They released six special operations today.

And I don't like this one at all. :stare:

• Locked thread