Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?
The store that which I have a discount in, and is actually open now does not Freedom Wars in stock, but apparently Best Buy does which opens in 2 hours. So waiting it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

you blinked more than 5 times in a minute- 10 years added

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Houston is 37/50. OUch

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

ihatepants posted:

What's the deal with the "proofs of operational non-failure" items that you get for completing coop missions? I have one in my inventory but how do I actually go about using it? Didn't see an option to use it before starting the operation that's listed.

they are a free pass on the story mission that co-op mission was. If you come across the story mission that co-op mission is equivelant to, it will ask you if you want to use the pass to skip it. You still get the entitlemnt points and years taken off that you would have gotten for doing it from scratch ( though no chance to gather resources for it)

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

the ps4 thread has the spreadsheet for goon accounts, or do you just want us freedom war peeps?

PSN: Danthe57

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Awesome! posted:

lost my accessory for the first time in the code 4 optional with 2 of those tiger things. I ended up completing the mission (with 5 stars) but didn't get the accessory out of the tiger before the timer ended. now the special reclamation mission has a higher difficulty than the one I lost her on :v:

I had the reverse happen, lost my accesory on my first try at the code 4 test, and my reclamation mission was sooo much easier.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

kinda wish they got rid of all the in game references to customizing your accessory's voice since they removed that from NA, heck even the menu descriptions still make reference to the text to voice feature.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Awesome! posted:

do the npc shield users ever do anything useful with their thorn power? they seem useless compared to the binding and healing thorn npcs.

not really :( which is a shame since I like Marie.

I run around using shield myself to counter act the lack of good AI shielders

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Mewnie posted:

Ugh, gently caress this Code 4 exam. First time I had to restart before I lost all sustainability.

Not hard, just obnoxious with the never ending spawn of sinners with rocket launchers loving things up at the worst possible times.

I resorted to doing that one online to get past it.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

so your accessory watches you at all times... bathrooms have to be a disturbing venture.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

I have been told that telling people to scatter is the best way to do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Nope, you get stuck in the lobby waiting for them to come back :(

• Locked thread