Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mrEkli
Feb 9, 2004
I was there.
Thanks for posting this. So hyped. Would totally preorder if it was up on PSN right now. For... now... we wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrEkli
Feb 9, 2004
I was there.
I can go on that list too.

PSN: mrEkli

mrEkli
Feb 9, 2004
I was there.

Twibbit posted:

so your accessory watches you at all times... bathrooms have to be a disturbing venture.

It's a prison room. I better not see you peeing standing up.

mrEkli
Feb 9, 2004
I was there.
I'm code 5 and really want more female duds too. I'll see how the others are but still hoping for DLC. Other raid games have much better selections.

mrEkli
Feb 9, 2004
I was there.
Are there any deeper melee tactics / techniques I should be aware of? Things like chain combos, timed hits, cancels? Just curious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrEkli
Feb 9, 2004
I was there.

Really Pants posted:

The Shielding Thorn rules, and I'm kicking myself now for letting the ham-fisted AI sour me on it at the start.

Never really used it much. What makes it good?

• Locked thread