Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
I'm always baffled at the lack of a bald option in character customization. It's the easiest one to do!

Policenaut posted:

So what's the deal with facial hair in this game? I played the demo and there was an option to give yourself like a goatee but I can't find it here in the English release, is it an Entitlement you have to unlock or something?

It's makeup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
Did they really have to put 3 identical huge cell blocks with long loading times between them on each level?

By the way,

PSN: gustavonerdz

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I was so anxious to find out if this game had shotguns. Crafted a Barbara's Easy Blaster that has almost 800 atk at level 4. Nothing survives a burst at code 3 and it has pretty good range and accuracy for a shotgunny weapon.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Barbara's Easy blaster is my main weapon since forever. I lucked out with the drops and got a 1200 atk one with 6 bullets per clip,power up L and effective range L with minimal modification. I just finished a code 6 3-citizen reclamation mission in under 3 minutes because I just blew their pods open in 5 seconds and let Beatrice "Save the gently caress out of everyone" Anastasi do the rest.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
For me the most hilarious thing in the game is that the grizzled veterans aren't even close to halfway done with their sentence.

• Locked thread