Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Are you able to take Code exams/rank up while playing Multiplayer? I've got the game but a friend of mine is on the fence because we usually play through hunting games as a duo, and if we can't progress without occasionally dropping out to do plot/exams then he doesn't want any part of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

So what weapon loadouts are people finding useful? I've been going with EZ Falke II and Barbara's, but I'm looking to branch out and experiment with other stuff, but the somewhat random aspect of rarity and mods is annoying to deal with. I'm only on CODE 5 now but some of these optional operations are kicking my rear end. That Ramosa/Spider optional mission. :stare:

I guess the same question goes for elemental stuff. I have a smattering of elemental damage on my Falke, but haven't seen it go off much. I guess I need to soldier on and get the materials so I can upgrade it to give it a big chunk of one of them.

• Locked thread