Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
I ate on the floor in front of the laptop while watching Pewdiepie Let's Plays. This is not a fakepost or "ironic".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
same, op

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
whats your favorite LP he has done

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

what did you eat?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

did you brofist the screen

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!
Which room did you eat it off the floor from

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

SarutosZero posted:

Which room did you eat it off the floor from

Pretty sure OP's place doesn't have what you'd call "rooms".

Chocolatebuddha
Oct 15, 2007

Sweet Deity!
One time I made a sandwich and I used the plastic from the indivudualally wrapped cheese as a plate

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Chocolatebuddha posted:

One time I made a sandwich and I used the plastic from the indivudualally wrapped cheese as a plate

thats a pretty good lifehack

I'll have to remember that for when I run out of paper towels to use as plates

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!

Solid Poopsnake posted:

Pretty sure OP's place doesn't have what you'd call "rooms".

OP please don't eat food that you have put down on the dirt

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Sir AIDS posted:

I ate on the floor in front of the laptop while watching Pewdiepie Let's Plays. This is not a fakepost or "ironic".

this is acceptable. did you use a paper towel at least?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i live the gamer life and the gamer life is good *folds paper plate runny with pizza grease in half and wedges it under the lid of an overflowing trashcan. ignores the avalanche of filth and the simultaneous take off of thirty flies that ensues*

Chocolatebuddha
Oct 15, 2007

Sweet Deity!

Eonwe posted:

thats a pretty good lifehack

I'll have to remember that for when I run out of paper towels to use as plates

Here's another life hack:

Crumble up Cheetos into a can of frito lay bean dip and eat it with a spoon

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

Mr. Pumroy posted:

i live the gamer life and the gamer life is good *folds paper plate runny with pizza grease in half and wedges it under the lid of an overflowing trashcan. ignores the avalanche of filth and the simultaneous take off of thirty flies that ensues*

You don't need to waste paper plates just eat it straight out of the delivery box cause its not like any self-respecting gamer is going to leave leftovers.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Leadthumb posted:

what did you eat?

Mr. Pumroy posted:

did you brofist the screen

Chocolatebuddha
Oct 15, 2007

Sweet Deity!
I have a toaster oven in my gaming zone and I just put frozen stouffers lasagna in there reheat it when I'm hungry

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Nice try OP but that just means you have a reasonably clean floor.

Here's a noob tip since you are clearly new to this: Tearing up a pizza box will give you more than enough plates, until your next pizza.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

Nice try OP but that just means you have a reasonably clean floor.

Here's a noob tip since you are clearly new to this: Tearing up a pizza box will give you more than enough plates, until your next pizza.

You can just ask for plates at the pizza place and they're legally obligated to provide them.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Pewdiepie posted:

You can just ask for plates at the pizza place and they're legally obligated to provide them.

how you say this sounds like you've had to argue with them for free plates before, Pewds

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Pewdiepie posted:

"At" the pizza place? O_o

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

Ristolaz posted:

I think he means the grocery store

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

That's a carryout pro tip.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Bolverkur posted:

how you say this sounds like you've had to argue with them for free plates before, Pewds

No I usually refuse the free plates because I think accepting the free plates implies that Im too lazy to do dishes.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Sir AIDS posted:

I'm so sorry op.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Pewdiepie posted:

No I usually refuse the free plates because I think accepting the free plates implies that Im too lazy to do dishes.

Wait are you really the famous, pewdiepie?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
If you are I'm incredibly jealous of how you made terrible youtubes about games and became rich and famous.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

drilldo squirt posted:

If you are I'm incredibly jealous of how you made terrible youtubes about games and became rich and famous.

They're not terrible...

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Pro tip: When you are rich and famous everyone is going to lie about how bad your videos are.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Pewdiepie posted:

They're not terrible...

I'm sorry friend, I don't understand why people like your videos as they are bad to me. However you still got rich off of them so I gotta give you props.

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

drilldo squirt posted:

Pro tip: When you are rich and famous everyone is going to lie about how bad your videos are.

zdr or zfp please send this retard back to byob

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

Eonwe posted:

whats your favorite LP he has done

his evil within lp is epic

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZDY4HgyFFQ&t=24m5s

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008
Im going to suck and gently caress pewdiepie for youtube money.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Yeah, I don't like this.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

Im going to suck and gently caress pewdiepie for youtube money.

pewdjaculation

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

qnqnx posted:

pewdjaculation

please like and subscrib. If this gets 1000 likes the next pewds vid's facecam will be the inside of my ruined butthole

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
I dont get pewds maybe Im just getting old

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

bathroomrage posted:

I dont get pewds maybe Im just getting old

I wish I thought of yelling at video games and putting it on youtube first.

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.

drilldo squirt posted:

well I mean pewds wasnt the first to scream on youtube he was just the first to break googles ad systems and produces the most popular kind of screaming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

drilldo squirt posted:

There are many who have yelled at videogames before, but only pewds has the charm and suave to appeal to a mass audience

• Locked thread