Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

bathroomrage posted:

well I mean pewds wasnt the first to scream on youtube he was just the first to break googles ad systems and produces the most popular kind of screaming

Dude is doing something right. Getting paid and loving bitches, that is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.

drilldo squirt posted:

Dude is doing something right. Getting paid and loving bitches, that is.

makes me wish that my mega man x3 lp took off and that I could get paid and gently caress some gay bitches

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

bathroomrage posted:

makes me wish that my mega man x3 lp took off and that I could get paid and gently caress some gay bitches

Good luck friend.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Mr. Pumroy posted:

i live the gamer life and the gamer life is good *folds paper plate runny with pizza grease in half and wedges it under the lid of an overflowing trashcan. ignores the avalanche of filth and the simultaneous take off of thirty flies that ensues*

oddly descriptive

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Awesome! posted:

oddly descriptive

he writes what he knows

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Awesome! posted:

oddly descriptive

If you haven't done this exact action, verbatim, then my friend you may not actually be a gamer, or you may be living a false gamer life. I'm not sure, I can't say with certainty, only some deep introspection and perhaps several years of counseling will allow you to discover your true nature: Gamer, or normal?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Awesome! posted:

oddly descriptive

if you don't live the life you can't talk the life gtfo

feller
Jul 5, 2006

i dabble in the life; i'm a dabbler

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

drilldo squirt posted:

I wish I thought of yelling at video games and putting it on youtube first.

You're probably ugly , and almost certainly not as handsome as pewds so it wouldn't have mattered if you had thought of it.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
Gamer hell yea to the OP and a big gently caress you to the trolls.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Carpet or tiles OP?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sir AIDS posted:

I ate on the floor in front of the laptop while watching Pewdiepie Let's Plays. This is not a fakepost or "ironic".

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i do the same thing OP. everytime i wake up at 2pm, i start watching the youtubes and give my bro pewds an epic man fist!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

obstipator posted:

i do the same thing OP. everytime i wake up at 2pm, i start watching the youtubes and give my bro pewds an epic man fist!

Lol, it is awesome that you do that thing. You are very goony.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Thug Lessons posted:

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again

Knuc U Kinte posted:

You're probably ugly , and almost certainly not as handsome as pewds so it wouldn't have mattered if you had thought of it.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
What's up Bros! My names PEEEEWWWWWDEeEEEEPIEEEEE!!! :D This hard game makes me rage! :D Oh fuk!!! AAAAA!!! This new Alien game is mkaing me...wait for it...JIZZ MAH PANTS!!

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
What's this a bunch of douchebags and bitchs bitching about games huh? *pause* DIE!!

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
There, I just ended your pain -DemoniusX the merciful gamer

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
I had dominos pizza last night (no, hatsune miku was absent :() and there was no room on the desk or chair next to me. The floor seemed like a perfectly valid surface to rest the box on. Thank you, Sir AIDS, for this gaming wisdom.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Chill Penguin posted:

If you haven't done this exact action, verbatim, then my friend you may not actually be a gamer, or you may be living a false gamer life. I'm not sure, I can't say with certainty, only some deep introspection and perhaps several years of counseling will allow you to discover your true nature: Gamer, or normal?

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sir AIDS posted:

DemoniusX

i click on the link, youtube, trolls, a katana

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Sir AIDS posted:

What's up Bros! My names PEEEEWWWWWDEeEEEEPIEEEEE!!! :D This hard game makes me rage! :D Oh fuk!!! AAAAA!!! This new Alien game is mkaing me...wait for it...JIZZ MAH PANTS!!

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Thug Lessons posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sir AIDS posted:

There, I just ended your pain -DemoniusX the merciful gamer

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sir AIDS posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
op owns ... im not man enough ... i only eat food off my chest (waxed)

• Locked thread